Finished Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Drohn, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reinforce Light has come to save you at last...
    Reinforce

It's on our profile pages.

2. Keeper of Night Nobody Special
    Keeper of Night

Mine's on skype, I could get it.
    But IE just contacted me about getting our match done within the next two days. If that doesn't happen I'll definately send the logs in.

I would assume his activity elsewhere *coughwerewolfcough* would have been evidence enough.

3. Keeper of Night Nobody Special
    Keeper of Night

I sent you the logs Drohn, should be enough for us to move on.
    IE, I sent you another skype message. Respond, or I will have to keep pushing for your modkill.

4. Ice Espeon _____________________________________hi
    Ice Espeon

I've now completed my matches with Reinforce and Keeper.

5. Keeper of Night Nobody Special
    Keeper of Night

[​IMG]

6. Keeper of Night Nobody Special
    Keeper of Night

Can we expect an update of sorts? Are we calling it quits? Continuing?

7. Drohn Wild War Dance
    Drohn

Update coming this weekend

8. Drohn Wild War Dance
    Drohn

Day 5 ended.
    Chapter 5
    Part 2: The battles continued
    Reinforce declared war on Ice Espeon and lost.
    Keeper of Night declared war on Vom and lost.
    Keeper of Night declared war on Ice Espeon and lost.
    Keeper of Night declared war on Ice Espeon and lost.

Night 5

Chapter 4
    Part 3: The sun set down once again
    After a long day with many hard battles, the royals returned to their bases and proceeded with their usual night actions.
    Night 5 has finally begun! During the Night phase you may perform a limited amount of Night actions, listed below. You can send in your action through PM or post them in the thread (I recommend PM). After every category you see a number. The number represents how many of the actions underneath that category you may perform during his phase. You may choose actions from each category equal to the number next to it. You may not choose the same action multiple times during the same night.

Note that the flavour will reveal which night actions you performed, but it will not go into detail about what exactly you gained or did there (although in some cases you can only get one thing from an action, in which case it will be pretty obvious what you have). The flavour will be posted at the end of Night 5, before Day 6.

Do not forget you may choose a Night 5 Pokémon during this phase! (Use the standard format, given in the OP.)

Night Actions
    Visiting the market (Unlimited) - Go to the market to trade, buy, and sell anything available
    Trade/Buy/Sell

Prices
    Status TM/HM: 2000 Gold Coins
    Offensive TM/HM: 3000 Gold Coins
    Battle Items: 3500 Gold Coins
    Berries: 500 Gold each (List; you can filter berries.)
    TM01: Hone Claws
    TM02: Dragon Claw
    TMO3: Psyshock
    TM04: Calm Mind
    TM05: Roar
    TM06: Toxic
    TM07: Hail
    TM08: Bulk Up
    TM09: Venoshock
    TM10: Hidden Power
    TM11: Sunny Day
    TM12: Taunt
    TM13: Ice Beam
    TM14: Blizzard
    TM15: Hyper Beam
    TM16: Light Screen
    TM17: Protect
    TM18: Rain Dance
    TM19: Roost
    TM20: Safeguard
    TM21: Frustration
    TM22: Solar Beam
    TM23: Smack Down
    TM24: Thunderbolt
    TM25: Thunder
    TM26: Earthquake
    TM27: Return
    TM28: Dig
    TM29: Psychic
    TM30: Shadow Ball
    TM31: Brick Break
    TM32: Double Team
    TM33: Reflect
    TM34: Sludge Wave
    TM35: Flamethrower
    TM36: Sludge Bomb
    TM37: Sandstorm
    TM38: Fire Blast
    TM39: Rock Tomb
    TM40: Aerial Ace
    TM41: Torment
    TM42: Façade
    TM43: Flame Charge
    TM44: Rest
    TM45: Attract
    TM46: Thief
    TM47: Low Sweep
    TM48: Round
    TM49: Echoed Voice
    TM50: Overheat
    TM51: Steel Wing
    TM52: Focus Blast
    TM53: Energy Ball
    TM54: Flase Swipe
    TM55: Scald
    TM56: Fling
    TM57: Charge Beam
    TM58: Sky Drop
    TM59: Incinerate
    TM60: Quash
    TM61: Will-O-Wisp
    TM62: Acrobatics
    TM63: Embargo
    TM64: Explosion
    TM65: Shadow Claw
    TM66: Payback
    TM67: Retaliate
    TM68: Giga Impact
    TM69; Rock Polish
    TM70: Flash
    TM71: Stone Edge
    TM72: Volt Switch
    TM73: Thunder Wave
    TM74: Gyro Ball
    TM75: Swords Dance
    TM76: Struggle Bug
    TM77: Psych Up
    TM78: Bulldoze
    TM79: Frost Breath
    TM80: Rock Slide
    TM81: X-Scissor
    TM82: Dragon Tail
    TM83: Infestation
    TM84: Poison Jab
    TM85: Dream Eater
    TM86: Grass Knot
    TM87: Swagger
    TM88: Sleep Talk
    TM89: U-turn
    TM90: Substitute
    TM91: Flash Cannon
    TM92: Trick Room
    TM93: Wild Charge
    TM94: Secret Power
    TM95: Snarl
    TM96: Nature Power
    TM97: Dark Pulse
    TM98: Power-Up Punch
    TM99: Dazzling Gleam
    TM100: Confide
    HM01: Cut
    HM02: Fly
    HM03: Surf
    HM04:Strength
    HM05: Waterfall
    HM06: Rock Smash
    HM07: Dive

Life Orb
    Expert Belt
    Weakness Policy
    Muscle Band
    Wise Glasses
    Toxic/Flame Orb
    Eviolite

Working (2) - Help the people of your Kingdom to gain their love, money, and items
    • Help the miners - Gain 4000 gold coins. You may also choose 2 gems of choice or a Damp/Heat/Icy/Smooth Rock.
    • Help the farmers - Gain 4000 gold coins. You may also choose 2 berries of choice or a White/Mental/Power Herb. You will also obtain a Mega Stone.
    • Help the families in their households - Gain 2000 gold coins and leftovers. You will also obtain a Mega Stone.
    • Meditate - Gain a Focus Sash. You may perform this no more than twice per game.
    • Council Meeting - Meet with your council and make some tough choices. You may choose one Choice battle-item. You may perform this no more than twice per game.
    Training (2) - Make your Pokémon more powerful
    • Regular training - Train your Pokémon. You may allocate 3 ranks to your Pokémon in any way you like.
    • Special training - Train your Pokémon. You may allocate 5 ranks to your Pokémon in any way you like for 1000 gold coins.
    • Mega special training - Train your Pokémon. You may allocate 7 ranks to your Pokémon in any way you like for 3000 gold coins. You will also obtain a Mega Stone.
    Special (2) - Special actions!
    • Building Walls - Build walls for 1500 gold coins to freely decline a challenge without any losses! Reply to a challenge in the thread with ##hidebehindwall: <challenger's name> to use your wall.
    • Building Strong Walls - Build strong walls for 3000 gold coins to freely decline two challenges without any losses! Reply to a challenge in the thread with ##hidebehindwall: <challenger's name> to use your wall.
    • Infiltrate - Infiltrate another Kingdom and choose a Pokémon of that type! (The Pokémon has to meet the same requirements as a starter Pokémon except for the type. It is rank 0.) It's a wild Pokémon from the chosen Kingdom, it's not stolen from a Kingdom's team. You may choose types that are not present in the game. Please use this format: Pokémon Name / Nature / Ability / Gender - Rank 0
    • Mega Hunter Infiltrate - Hire an expert hunter for 3000 gold coins to infiltrate another Kingdom and choose a Pokémon of that type! (The Pokémon has to meet the same requirements as a Night 5 Pokémon Pokémon except for the type. It is rank 5.) It's a wild Pokémon from the chosen Kingdom, it's not stolen from a Kingdom's team. You may choose types that are not present in the game. Please use this format: Pokémon Name / Nature / Ability / Gender - Rank 5.
    • Move Tutor - Visit the move tutor and teach one of your Pokémon a special move! (Use this to teach your Pokémon a move that it can only learn from a tutor. Generation 6 tutors only.) You will also obtain a Mega Stone.
    • Visiting Rotom’s Room - Change your Rotom’s form!

Night 5 ends on Saturday the 2nd of May at 10pm GMT/5pm EST.

I will send out private messages with updated Kingdom details to everyone later today.

9. Drohn Wild War Dance
    Drohn

Everyone is disqualified for missing the deadline.... Kidding new deadline is this Saturday, same time.

10. Drohn Wild War Dance
    Drohn

I have still not received any night actions from @Vom and @Reinforce. You both have until tomorrow 9pm GMT to send in your actions. If you miss this you will have no actions taken this night and have missed out on everything you could gain.

11. Keeper of Night Nobody Special
    Keeper of Night

12. Drohn Wild War Dance
    Drohn

I gave Reinforce an extension. Vom still hasn´t replied so an update is coming tonight. I already received the actions from Reinforce.

13. Drohn Wild War Dance
    Drohn

Vom just replied, but due to school he won't be able to post until after 8 hours, which is when I'm already asleep (timezones ftl) so an update is coming tomorrow instead.

14. Drohn Wild War Dance
    Drohn

Chapter 5
    Part 4: As the day came to an end

The royals were never so tired. Without worrying about what the others did they prepared their strategy and went to sleep for a long long LONG time.
    Day 6

Chapter 6

Part 1: As the sun came up
    After a REALLY REALLY REALLY long sleep the royals finally woke up. They were so well rested that they decided not to sleep until victory was theirs.

Rule: Winners are responsible for sending me the replay.

Today’s Rules:
    • You have unlimited challenges to use today. There are no restrictions to how often you can challenge a player or how often a player can be challenged, but you may not battle the same person more than twice in a row.
      You can challenge a player in this thread using ##declarewar: username
    • You may not decline a challenge unless you have made walls. If you do not defend yourself the other player will raid your kingdom. You will lose double. Two Pokémon (list is sent by the host), 1000 gold coins, and 4 pieces of land. The challenger will gain double, of course. In case someone defended by hiding behind walls, the opponent's challenge can not be used again. You may challenge the player again if you have more challenges left, but it will cost another challenge.
    • Not battling for more than 4 days in a row (unless you show logs you really tried) results in removal from the game.

Challenges can be held on our own Showdown Server or the Main Showdown Server. I recommend using the latter if you wish to keep battles private.

End of this phase: Until there is only one left standing.

(I will also send out PMs to everyone now with updated lists. Please double-check!)

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  15. Drohn Wild War Dance
    Drohn

Since this is the last phase, you are allowed to change any night action or add to them if you PM me it before your first battle this phase.

16. Keeper of Night Nobody Special
    Keeper of Night

So gg IE.

##declarewar: Ice Espeon
    ##declarewar: Ice Espeon
    ##declarewar: Reinforce
    ##declarewar: Reinforce
    ##declarewar: Vom
    ##declarewar: Vom

17. Ice Espeon _____________________________________hi
    Ice Espeon

I accept.

18. Drohn Wild War Dance
    Drohn

but you may not battle the same person more than twice in a row. <This rule ends when there are only two left by the way (if it wasn't obvious).

19. Vom back to the usual she-ra pfps
    Vom

Forum Mod Member

Accepted.

20. Reinforce Light has come to save you at last...
    Reinforce

I accept the challenges.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?