Finished Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...
Drohn said:
Because..
Drohn said:
This hasn't happened and I only have 1 replay. Why aren't you two battling (KoN and Reinforce), by the way?

Nobody has shown me logs/a PM of trying to set a day/time for a match to get it done. I won't modkill one person if nobody has been trying.

This game will also take way too long if there are only 1-3 battles each phase. I might have to change the rules around a bit (i.e. losing more land when losing a battle).

It's on our profile pages.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Reinforce said:
Drohn said:
Because..

Nobody has shown me logs/a PM of trying to set a day/time for a match to get it done. I won't modkill one person if nobody has been trying.

This game will also take way too long if there are only 1-3 battles each phase. I might have to change the rules around a bit (i.e. losing more land when losing a battle).

It's on our profile pages.

Mine's on skype, I could get it.
But IE just contacted me about getting our match done within the next two days. If that doesn't happen I'll definately send the logs in.

I would assume his activity elsewhere *coughwerewolfcough* would have been evidence enough.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
I sent you the logs Drohn, should be enough for us to move on.
IE, I sent you another skype message. Respond, or I will have to keep pushing for your modkill.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Ice Espeon said:
I've now completed my matches with Reinforce and Keeper.

tumblr_mv3znqWJVi1ql5m19o4_r1_500.gif

Drohn

Wild War Dance
Day 5 ended.
Keeper of Night said:

Chapter 5
Part 2: The battles continued
Reinforce declared war on Ice Espeon and lost.
Keeper of Night declared war on Vom and lost.
Keeper of Night declared war on Ice Espeon and lost.
Keeper of Night declared war on Ice Espeon and lost.

Night 5

Chapter 4
Part 3: The sun set down once again
After a long day with many hard battles, the royals returned to their bases and proceeded with their usual night actions.
Night 5 has finally begun! During the Night phase you may perform a limited amount of Night actions, listed below. You can send in your action through PM or post them in the thread (I recommend PM). After every category you see a number. The number represents how many of the actions underneath that category you may perform during his phase. You may choose actions from each category equal to the number next to it. You may not choose the same action multiple times during the same night.

Note that the flavour will reveal which night actions you performed, but it will not go into detail about what exactly you gained or did there (although in some cases you can only get one thing from an action, in which case it will be pretty obvious what you have). The flavour will be posted at the end of Night 5, before Day 6.

Do not forget you may choose a Night 5 Pokémon during this phase! (Use the standard format, given in the OP.)

Night Actions
Visiting the market (Unlimited) - Go to the market to trade, buy, and sell anything available
Trade/Buy/Sell

Prices
Status TM/HM: 2000 Gold Coins
Offensive TM/HM: 3000 Gold Coins
Battle Items: 3500 Gold Coins
Berries: 500 Gold each (List; you can filter berries.)
TM01: Hone Claws
TM02: Dragon Claw
TMO3: Psyshock
TM04: Calm Mind
TM05: Roar
TM06: Toxic
TM07: Hail
TM08: Bulk Up
TM09: Venoshock
TM10: Hidden Power
TM11: Sunny Day
TM12: Taunt
TM13: Ice Beam
TM14: Blizzard
TM15: Hyper Beam
TM16: Light Screen
TM17: Protect
TM18: Rain Dance
TM19: Roost
TM20: Safeguard
TM21: Frustration
TM22: Solar Beam
TM23: Smack Down
TM24: Thunderbolt
TM25: Thunder
TM26: Earthquake
TM27: Return
TM28: Dig
TM29: Psychic
TM30: Shadow Ball
TM31: Brick Break
TM32: Double Team
TM33: Reflect
TM34: Sludge Wave
TM35: Flamethrower
TM36: Sludge Bomb
TM37: Sandstorm
TM38: Fire Blast
TM39: Rock Tomb
TM40: Aerial Ace
TM41: Torment
TM42: Façade
TM43: Flame Charge
TM44: Rest
TM45: Attract
TM46: Thief
TM47: Low Sweep
TM48: Round
TM49: Echoed Voice
TM50: Overheat
TM51: Steel Wing
TM52: Focus Blast
TM53: Energy Ball
TM54: Flase Swipe
TM55: Scald
TM56: Fling
TM57: Charge Beam
TM58: Sky Drop
TM59: Incinerate
TM60: Quash
TM61: Will-O-Wisp
TM62: Acrobatics
TM63: Embargo
TM64: Explosion
TM65: Shadow Claw
TM66: Payback
TM67: Retaliate
TM68: Giga Impact
TM69; Rock Polish
TM70: Flash
TM71: Stone Edge
TM72: Volt Switch
TM73: Thunder Wave
TM74: Gyro Ball
TM75: Swords Dance
TM76: Struggle Bug
TM77: Psych Up
TM78: Bulldoze
TM79: Frost Breath
TM80: Rock Slide
TM81: X-Scissor
TM82: Dragon Tail
TM83: Infestation
TM84: Poison Jab
TM85: Dream Eater
TM86: Grass Knot
TM87: Swagger
TM88: Sleep Talk
TM89: U-turn
TM90: Substitute
TM91: Flash Cannon
TM92: Trick Room
TM93: Wild Charge
TM94: Secret Power
TM95: Snarl
TM96: Nature Power
TM97: Dark Pulse
TM98: Power-Up Punch
TM99: Dazzling Gleam
TM100: Confide
HM01: Cut
HM02: Fly
HM03: Surf
HM04:Strength
HM05: Waterfall
HM06: Rock Smash
HM07: Dive

Life Orb
Expert Belt
Weakness Policy
Muscle Band
Wise Glasses
Toxic/Flame Orb
Eviolite

Working (2) - Help the people of your Kingdom to gain their love, money, and items
  • Help the miners - Gain 4000 gold coins. You may also choose 2 gems of choice or a Damp/Heat/Icy/Smooth Rock.
  • Help the farmers - Gain 4000 gold coins. You may also choose 2 berries of choice or a White/Mental/Power Herb. You will also obtain a Mega Stone.
  • Help the families in their households - Gain 2000 gold coins and leftovers. You will also obtain a Mega Stone.
  • Meditate - Gain a Focus Sash. You may perform this no more than twice per game.
  • Council Meeting - Meet with your council and make some tough choices. You may choose one Choice battle-item. You may perform this no more than twice per game.
Training (2) - Make your Pokémon more powerful
  • Regular training - Train your Pokémon. You may allocate 3 ranks to your Pokémon in any way you like.
  • Special training - Train your Pokémon. You may allocate 5 ranks to your Pokémon in any way you like for 1000 gold coins.
  • Mega special training - Train your Pokémon. You may allocate 7 ranks to your Pokémon in any way you like for 3000 gold coins. You will also obtain a Mega Stone.
Special (2) - Special actions!
  • Building Walls - Build walls for 1500 gold coins to freely decline a challenge without any losses! Reply to a challenge in the thread with ##hidebehindwall: <challenger's name> to use your wall.
  • Building Strong Walls - Build strong walls for 3000 gold coins to freely decline two challenges without any losses! Reply to a challenge in the thread with ##hidebehindwall: <challenger's name> to use your wall.
  • Infiltrate - Infiltrate another Kingdom and choose a Pokémon of that type! (The Pokémon has to meet the same requirements as a starter Pokémon except for the type. It is rank 0.) It's a wild Pokémon from the chosen Kingdom, it's not stolen from a Kingdom's team. You may choose types that are not present in the game. Please use this format: Pokémon Name / Nature / Ability / Gender - Rank 0
  • Mega Hunter Infiltrate - Hire an expert hunter for 3000 gold coins to infiltrate another Kingdom and choose a Pokémon of that type! (The Pokémon has to meet the same requirements as a Night 5 Pokémon Pokémon except for the type. It is rank 5.) It's a wild Pokémon from the chosen Kingdom, it's not stolen from a Kingdom's team. You may choose types that are not present in the game. Please use this format: Pokémon Name / Nature / Ability / Gender - Rank 5.
  • Move Tutor - Visit the move tutor and teach one of your Pokémon a special move! (Use this to teach your Pokémon a move that it can only learn from a tutor. Generation 6 tutors only.) You will also obtain a Mega Stone.
  • Visiting Rotom’s Room - Change your Rotom’s form!

Night 5 ends on Saturday the 2nd of May at 10pm GMT/5pm EST.

I will send out private messages with updated Kingdom details to everyone later today.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
Everyone is disqualified for missing the deadline.... Kidding new deadline is this Saturday, same time.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
I have still not received any night actions from @Vom and @Reinforce. You both have until tomorrow 9pm GMT to send in your actions. If you miss this you will have no actions taken this night and have missed out on everything you could gain.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
I gave Reinforce an extension. Vom still hasn´t replied so an update is coming tonight. I already received the actions from Reinforce.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
Vom just replied, but due to school he won't be able to post until after 8 hours, which is when I'm already asleep (timezones ftl) so an update is coming tomorrow instead.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
Chapter 5
Part 4: As the day came to an end

The royals were never so tired. Without worrying about what the others did they prepared their strategy and went to sleep for a long long LONG time.
Day 6

Chapter 6

Part 1: As the sun came up
After a REALLY REALLY REALLY long sleep the royals finally woke up. They were so well rested that they decided not to sleep until victory was theirs.

Rule: Winners are responsible for sending me the replay.

Today’s Rules:
  • You have unlimited challenges to use today. There are no restrictions to how often you can challenge a player or how often a player can be challenged, but you may not battle the same person more than twice in a row.
    You can challenge a player in this thread using ##declarewar: username
  • You may not decline a challenge unless you have made walls. If you do not defend yourself the other player will raid your kingdom. You will lose double. Two Pokémon (list is sent by the host), 1000 gold coins, and 4 pieces of land. The challenger will gain double, of course. In case someone defended by hiding behind walls, the opponent's challenge can not be used again. You may challenge the player again if you have more challenges left, but it will cost another challenge.
  • Not battling for more than 4 days in a row (unless you show logs you really tried) results in removal from the game.

Challenges can be held on our own Showdown Server or the Main Showdown Server. I recommend using the latter if you wish to keep battles private.

End of this phase: Until there is only one left standing.

(I will also send out PMs to everyone now with updated lists. Please double-check!)

Last edited:

Drohn

Wild War Dance
Since this is the last phase, you are allowed to change any night action or add to them if you PM me it before your first battle this phase.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
So gg IE.

##declarewar: Ice Espeon
##declarewar: Ice Espeon
##declarewar: Reinforce
##declarewar: Reinforce
##declarewar: Vom
##declarewar: Vom

Drohn

Wild War Dance
but you may not battle the same person more than twice in a row. <This rule ends when there are only two left by the way (if it wasn't obvious).

Status
Not open for further replies.