Finished Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda forgot this was a thing. I assume that means there's an extension? If so, IE and Vom, just message me whenever you're available.

I still haven't gotten any replays. Everyone has until exactly 4 days from the date of this post to finish their matches. CC me in messages you send to your opponents or copy/paste logs to me on Skype so I can see who is trying to get the matches done. If there is no interest in continuing the winner will be the one with the most land points at the end of this phase.

Warning! Major plot spoilers!​

And so, former King Luispipe8 returned to Torrid to see if the land he lost was being taken care of properly, and found the 4 remaining monarchs laying asleep on the feet of each of their castle's towers. Cleverly, he ran across each of them and stole all their PokéBalls, and left them unarmed.

-2 years later-

The (former) monarchs found themselves in a room with some beds and a window, which showed the kingdom build by Luis and all of the Pokémon, while they slept. Drohn, ruler of the Torrid region, gave Luis an approval to continue running that part of the region until the 4 former rulers came to claim what was theirs... But little did they know, that their Pokémon turned their allegiance to King Luis, sealing away their fate as common villagers.​

Actions:

-Vom, Keeper of Night, Reinforce and Ice Espeon have lost all their land and Pokémon to Luispipe8!
-Luispipe8 wins the game by default for this cleverly written story!
-Luispipe8 eventually kicks Drohn out of Torrid and renames it CatBeach!
-A mutant cat suddenly kills Luispipe8 and is now the sovereign of CatBeach!
-Water Pokémon Master found out about this events and sold PokéBeach to the Cat Sovereign!

Ok, maybe a bit too much.

But seriously, this game is so dead that it could possibly happen. :p

I thought the thing was 'I will look for you. I will find you. And once I do *suspense* I will kill you.'

I don't want to win by default, so let's get going Keeper and Reinforce!

Haven't been as proactive with organising times as I would like due to stuff, so sorry about that :p

Drohn said:
CC me in messages you send to your opponents or copy/paste logs to me on Skype so I can see who is trying to get the matches done.

This hasn't happened and I only have 1 replay. Why aren't you two battling (KoN and Reinforce), by the way?

Because..
Drohn said:
Drohn said:
CC me in messages you send to your opponents or copy/paste logs to me on Skype so I can see who is trying to get the matches done.

This hasn't happened and I only have 1 replay. Why aren't you two battling (KoN and Reinforce), by the way?

Nobody has shown me logs/a PM of trying to set a day/time for a match to get it done. I won't modkill one person if nobody has been trying.

This game will also take way too long if there are only 1-3 battles each phase. I might have to change the rules around a bit (i.e. losing more land when losing a battle).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back