Kingdoms II - Congrats Drohn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kingdoms II

I only have 4 out of 12 lists sent in. I'd like to start as soon as possible after deadline passes, so get to it everybody!

Keeper of Night said:
I only have 4 out of 12 lists sent in. I'd like to start as soon as possible after deadline passes, so get to it everybody!

Oh! Sorry, I didn't realise we were meant to send in our lists immediately; I thought that in the other game we had a whole list phase or something... I'll see what I can rustle up!

Celever said:
Keeper of Night said:

Oh! Sorry, I didn't realise we were meant to send in our lists immediately; I thought that in the other game we had a whole list phase or something... I'll see what I can rustle up!

No, not immediately, just before the game begins.
You were just slow last time. :p

Thanks for the reminder; I haven't had a chance to put my team together yet, but I'm free for the next couple days, so I should be able to send something in soon.

I'll probably be able to send in my list of Pokemon tomorrow. I've been swamped with my job, cross country practice, college searching, and summer reports. @-@

Goes for fighting type countering steel, wild steel-flying pokemon appears :O

I wasn't setting a time. Just before the 15th would be preferred. It will take me a short while after to get the phase set up, so there may still be time for any others that have yet to send in lists.
If the game doesn't start by the weekend, however, we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back