King Of The Hill

Alaska

formerly princemeat skarmheart
So official it hurts!
This thread is to discuss King Of The Hill, and all of its endeavors. It's my favorite show, so I figured it was high time this thread be made!
Aren't you excited? I know I am!

tumblr_m90ghmdFgN1reolsqo1_500.gif

To get started, who's your favorite character? Mine is Dale, all the way.
He's always filled with wisdom.

tumblr_lz8bg03c1l1rpsybjo1_500.gif

And to all the h8rzzz, Hank Hill has some choice words for you:

tumblr_ma9jq9V2yS1rf3469o1_500.jpg

Now discuss!

Guts

CyberPhunk
RE: The Official King Of The Hill Discussion Thread!

It's an amazing show, but I'm not sure if it warrants an entire thread, lol

Though I love Dale too, easily the funniest character.

tumblr_llhovpqMx91qj4b9to1_500.gif

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Yeah this show was cool.

inb4 every show has its own official thread despite none of them really need to be labeled as "official"

Alaska

ShadowLugia said:
It's an amazing show, but I'm not sure if it warrants an entire thread, lol
Yeah, it is an amazing show. MLP:FiM is a decent one, and that show has a thread dedicated to it with 278 pages of replies.
Plus, there are 14 seasons of this show and only 2 of Ponies. I mean, this show is miles more in depth than ponies so I can't really see how this shouldn't warrant an entire thread.
Thanks for posting though, glad to see another fan.

PMJ said:
Yeah this show was cool.

inb4 every show has its own official thread despite none of them really need to be labeled as "official"
That's fair. I only wanted to put Official just so I could write "So official!" in the OP, though.

Guts

CyberPhunk

Meatheart said:
Yeah, it is an amazing show. MLP:FiM is a decent one, and that show has a thread dedicated to it with 278 pages of replies.

Good point. I just don't know if the King of the Hill fandom is as large as MLP's, haha. Although it certainly deserves to be.

Alaska

ShadowLugia said:
Good point. I just don't know if the King of the Hill fandom is as large as MLP's, haha. Although it certainly deserves to be.
That's true. I just need to keep the spirit of Propane alive. At least bronies still have airing episodes.

juunkmilk

3nd coming

My favorite character is probably Joseph, he makes me so uncomfortable.
Totally not a favorites thread right here.
The thing about koth in comparison to milpfilm is that milpfilm has a fanbase and is still making new content
koth has some obsure image memes and has not been makin new episodes for a while.
But I wouldn't listen to me because
tumblr_m89qrqEW7N1rpm690o1_500.jpg

✌☹✌

Alaska

juunkmilk said:
My favorite character is probably Joseph, he makes me so uncomfortable.
Totally not a favorites thread right here.
The thing about koth in comparison to milpfilm is that milpfilm has a fanbase and is still making new content
koth has some obsure image memes and has not been makin new episodes for a while.
But I wouldn't listen to me because
✌☹✌
Noah's coming to terms with his disease.
Well, it isn't a favorites thread. I just put that in the op to start some discussion. I do agree that ponies is pumping out episodes still, and has a way larger fan base, but I'm sure enough people on this website can appreciate a little KOTH.
tumblr_l9y460rtyw1qcr7fqo1_500.gif

Alaska

RogueChomp said:
Its a pretty good show. Dang it Bobby.

http-_yourputridperfection.tumblr.com_.gif

Thumbs up! Wow! Sick twists!

I

Incinermyn

Bill was my favorite. Actually, the best episode in my opinion had to be the one where Bill's obsession with his ex-wife at Christmastime became so bad that he started crossdressing and pretended to be her. That one made me laugh my butt off. Otherwise, this show was kind of hit-and-miss, but I still watch it on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network every couple nights.

Alaska

Incinermyn said:
Bill was my favorite. Actually, the best episode in my opinion had to be the one where Bill's obsession with his ex-wife at Christmastime became so bad that he started crossdressing and pretended to be her. That one made me laugh my butt off. Otherwise, this show was kind of hit-and-miss, but I still watch it on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network every couple nights.
That's a really really good episode. Bill is the character I have the biggest soft spot for. He's just an all around good guy. I also think he has the funniest career out of any of them, which is a big title because he's up against bug extermination, propane sales, and spanish class substitute teaching. I can see how it could be hit or miss, but it hits way more often than it misses.
tumblr_m944k96ii51reolsqo1_500.gif

juunkmilk

3nd coming

tumblr_mb9513KGdd1qzilgbo1_500.jpg

I really love the episode where Bobby starts hanging out with that xtian rock band,
the shot of Bobby look sad and throwing the horns just kills me
✌☹✌

Alaska

juunkmilk said:
I really love the episode where Bobby starts hanging out with that xtian rock band,
the shot of Bobby look sad and throwing the horns just kills me
✌☹✌
I don't actually think I've seen that. I recently watched the one where the dolphin assaults Hank and they get free stuff. It's really good.
"Bobby, did you try the capers with your fruit pies?" "I'd rather not talk about it. It didn't turn out so well."
bobby-hill-turtles.gif

juunkmilk

3nd coming

tumblr_mb9w6d63gT1r361nwo1_400.jpg

Speaking of Milp Film fandom versus KOTH fandom.

Astropony so chill they be callin' me koth.
✌☹✌

Alaska

juunkmilk said:
Speaking of Milp Film fandom versus KOTH fandom.

Astropony so chill they be callin' me koth.
✌☹✌
I like Milp Fim fandom plus KOTH fandom best.
if_it_exists__theres_a_pony_of_it__by_ladyvandalegribble-d55gcuu.png
I wish Zenith would post here.
tumblr_m8ppohGVaD1qfa3rw.png

Edit because I found this image and it needed to be here.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.

This show is awesome. I can't describe why I like it so much or why I think its so funny. I guess uts just my sense of humor. I watch it right after cartoon network ends. I've seen about 1/3-1/2 of it.

then I change it when american dad starts.
2w2e7p4.png

Alaska

Cooltrainer Alan said:
This show is awesome. I can't describe why I like it so much or why I think its so funny. I guess uts just my sense of humor. I watch it right after cartoon network ends. I've seen about 1/3-1/2 of it.
then I change it when american dad starts.
You probably think it's funny cause it is. The funniest humor is dry, socially accurate observational humor instead of just instant gratification through funny noises or inappropriate jokes. It's a really really good show, I would recommend it way over American Dad any day of the week.
tumblr_lziqodCrl11qhuwgz.gif

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.

Yeah. American Dad and Family guy are overrated to no end. Another good show is Futurama I don't watch mutch other than cartoons and the history channel.

Alaska

Cooltrainer Alan said:
Yeah. American Dad and Family guy are overrated to no end. Another good show is Futurama I don't watch mutch other than cartoons and the history channel.

Futurama is amazing. You seem to have the exact same TV patterns as me it seems. All I watch is History Channel for Pawn Stars and A & E for Storage Wars, and then [adult swim] for KOTH, and everything else really. But as far as my favs go, it's cartoons and History Channel.

bobby-hill-potato-chips.gif

Just 'cuz.