• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Keldeo/Frosmoth Box + ADP; Suggestions Welcome

Dravinator

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 1 Cramorant V SSH 198
* 1 Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX CEC 156
* 3 Keldeo V SSH 53
* 1 Keldeo-GX UNM 219
* 2 Snom SSH 63
* 2 Wooper DRM 25
* 2 Frosmoth SSH 64
* 2 Quagsire DRM 26

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 1 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156
* 2 Rough Seas PRC 137
* 2 Energy Retrieval SSH 160
* 3 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 2 N FCO 105
* 4 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 3 Switch SSH 183

##Energy - 16

* 2 Metal Energy SMEnergy 17
* 14 Water Energy XYEnergy 9

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The main strategy of this deck is to attach water energy to Keldeo V with Frosmoth's ability, switching energies using Quagsire if needed. ADP can be powered up with Quagsire as well (preferably early game), leading to an easy +30 damage and +1 prize card per kill, or a 150 damage attack which further buffs your Keldeo V.

I don't find Cramorant useful unless I get it in my starting hand, where Beak Catch can be used to retrieve any 2 cards from your deck. Spit Shot could be used for sniping with the help of Quagsire, but the cost is just too great, and you could use those energies on Keldeo V.

Let me know what you think, and any changes would be greatly appreciated!

Dravinator

Aspiring Trainer
First and final bump! If anybody has any changes to the deck, that would be greatly appreciated.