• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Keep Marchin' on (Mew EX / Night Marcher)

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Pokemon: (18)

• 4 Joltik PHF
    4 Pumpkaboo PHF
    4 Lampent PHF
    3 Mew EX
    1 Mr. Mime PLF
    1 Jirachi EX
    1 Empoleon DEX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: (34)

• 4 Professor Juniper
    1 Lysandre
    1 Lysandre Trump Card
    1 Archie's Ace in the Hole

4 VS Seeker
    4 Acro Bike
    4 Battle Compressor
    1 Comp Search
    2 Roller Skates
    1 Escape Rope
    3 Ultra Ball
    4 Dimension Valley
    2 Hard Charm
    1 Silver Bangle
    1 Muscle Band
Energy: (8)

• 4 DCE
    4 Water Energy

Strategy:
Get Night Marchers in discard pile at lighting fast speed. Use Empoleon DEX to hit Landorus EX for weakness which normally gives this deck trouble. Trump Card may seem weird at first glance but when your deck is running low. Preventing decking out is really good when you can get most of the Night Marchers back in there really fast in one turn.

RE: Keep Marchin' on (Mew EX / Night Marchers)

Agree on the Trump Card. Decking out by like t3 is one of this deck's biggest weaknesses.

Empoleon helps with the rare Pyroar as well.

What is the point of Hard Charm? To stick on Mew?

Yea Hard Charm proves to be effective in some cases as Mew is already easy to knock out. Making it a little harder seems to help a bit.

Wouldn't Random Receiver be almost necessary in this deck?

I would assume it adds great consistency

I don't think it's really needed with Battle Compressor and VS Seeker. The list is surprisingly consistent.

With all the cards that go through the deck already, I don't find it necessary to use random receiver to get the Junipers.

As Mora stated, 4 Battle Compressors and 4 VS Seekers will do the trick.

I've built a similar deck. Im starting to wonder if 2 empoleons are really needed. Having 2 empoleons doesnt seem to increase my odds of using Ace in the Hole. Especially with all the discard in this deck, and its just another card to pollute my draws. If its about being prized. Ace in the Hole with only 1 copy is just as easily prized as 1 Empoleon.

I run a similar deck, I think you should replace the hard charms with muscle bands an maybe less dimension valley, unless stadium wars are real big were you play I guess.

Does this deck really work well with so few supporters, or is it still just a theory. I have been thinking of making my Night March deck like this.

Lists like these are actually surprisingly consistent; they got into cut at Regionals. I've played with it personally, and I like it. It does get shut down by Seismitoad though since most of your draw is in some way Item based.

Seismitoad has alwaus been a problem for Night March. I have just always wanted a list that runs pure discard and no shuffle supporters.
I just wonder if their is a way I could run this without Jirachi, Empoleon, and Archie. I don't think I can get Empoleon and I just don't like Jirachi that much...

You could not use Jirachi but I feel it gives the deck a pretty significant amount of consistency.

It isn't that bad of a match up as you think it would against Seismitoad EX. The deck is built around getting set up T1. Seismitoad EX can't Quaking Punch until you have had at least one turn of Items. I suppose a Head Ringer would be a great addition, guaranteeing 2 turns of Items just in case it is needed. Only one Head Ringer would be needed since you can go through the deck really fast.

Back