Katy Perry V, Post Malone V, and J Balvin V Pokemon Cards Officially Revealed!

Post Malone seems like a pretty nice guy, so there is that. But generally I'm nonplussed by these. Don't really care one way or the other.

J Balvin recently released a transformers product as well... weird.

If they make any more celebrities TCG (especially Jennifer A or Kim K) or if they use Billie E then I will NEVER buy ANY pokemon products ever again! If these cards get printed for us then expect thousands of lawsuits, perhaps from Jackie Chan and Uri Geller too. If those music artists gets royalty from pokemon then Jackie Chan and Uri Geller are entitled as well.

What on earth are you going on about???? These are artists that have a contract with TPC because they've made music for the 25th Anniversary.

Don't like the cards? Don't buy them.

Get a grip of yourself, honestly.

What on earth are you going on about???? These are artists that have a contract with TPC because they've made music for the 25th Anniversary.

Don't like the cards? Don't buy them.

Get a grip of yourself, honestly.
First of all, watch your language. Second, I am not a fan of celebrities, at all. It bothers me to see others, especially Japan who had rough times and continues to have rough times (i.e. Fukushima) invest their time praising celebrities. There is nothing special about celebrities. Yeah, I am exaggerating but I just despise at how others "look up" to them over themselves. I prefer that they drew pictures of top TCG players and their favorite pokemon who proved to be loyal fans. Do you understand now?

Dawg chill lol. These are seemingly just fun mock-ups for some of the P25 artists. Why would Jackie Chan and Uri Geller give two craps about these cards, or Kadabra/Hitmonchan? Especially when Geller apologized for the Kadabra kerfuffle? These cards are hurting nobody.
When I meant to sue I meant for royalty. Just like professional athletes get paid for jersey that has their name on them. Not sue them for insulting them.

Well, the card is Post Malone V, not Butterfree V, so technically the Butterfree is not colourless. It’s just like a Pokémon on another Pokemons artwork.
yet the colors do match the pokemon typing... Flying

IMO these are trash, art alone looks nothing like the humans. i hope to Arceus that these are fake. the worst part is whoever they put on the Charizard... should be the most popular singer, because if not, the card value would give the singer more fame than they deserve. literally everyone other than Katy and kinda Malone should just have an Unown on their cards, lol

Last edited:
I know if these are released they probably won't be allowed to be played in a tournament setting or online but I really hope they are allowed online because I think it would be funny as heck to lose to someone running a Katy Perry V deck.

The Katy Perry card is yet another missed opportunity to include a new Pichu cameo in the TCG.

I'm a bit disappointed, but I don't really like the design of these (they look like the crappy "I'll make you and your pet into a Pokémon card!" adverts I keep getting on Facebook).
dang even if it looks like the artist advertisements, the art doesn't got to be crappy : peeposadge : ):

Pokémon making a collaboration with a guy who make misogynist and racist songs and videos? What a (unfortunate) time to be alive

Back