Katy Perry, Rihanna, and Coldplay to Perform In Future Super Bowl Half Time Shows

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Not sure if this is the best place for this thread but: Do you guys think the NFL should allow them to perform or are they man enough to do so as they news put it? What do you Guys think? I can see Katy Perry performing because She has an excellent voice and is a very well built cover artist as well but in her past she has had bad lyrics and a few bad songs but now that she is on her Prismatic tour she is much more clean compared to past years. Also forgot to Mention Katy Perry is now tied with Micheal Jackson and has more than 5 hit on a single CD. Specifically Teenage Dream.:)

I can also see Cole Play doing it as well He is an ok artist but not the best out there. He could do a bit more to become more popular.:)

Rhianna is kind of bad in every direction but her fans think she is cool but is at the bottom of the list in my opinion. What do you guys think should happen?

Should the NFL pay them to perform at future Super bowls or just let them perform without paying them? I can see Katy Perry Making it because she is basically the queen of pop but has not officially been called that yet though.:)

Mods please move this if it is in the wrong place/forum. Thanks XD.:)

RE: Katy Perry Rhianna and Cole Play to perform in future Super Bowl Half Time Shows

Do you mean Coldplay?

RE: Katy Perry Rhianna and Coldplay to perform in future Super Bowl Half Time Shows

Oh yeah I knew I messed up one of the names but yeah. What do you guys think about this and should it happen?:)

RE: Katy Perry Rhianna and Coldplay to perform in future Super Bowl Half Time Shows

NFL, I am dissapoint.

I do not think Katy Perry and Rhiana's type of music mix well with football... I've heard of Coldplay but haven't really heard their songs, so I have nothing to say regarding their music.

However, I do understand that the NFL is a business, and at the end of the day, it's all about that $$$. They'll hire any artist/group that's well-known, for their halftime show, in order to generate as a big a profit as possible. All I care about anyways is the game itself (unlike about half or more of the people at a typical Super Bowl party) so I usually just go snack on some buffalo wings or something to kill time until the game resumes. And hopefully at the end of the game, I'm a few G's richer than I was before the game, cuz Super Bowl bets ;)

If you have not heard Katy Perry or Rhianna check them out on Youtube. Katy Perry has great songs but some have really bad lyrics just like with every artist. Every artist has the good the bad and the ugly. I can see her performing Roar Wide Awake and Firework and maybe a couple other good songs. Rhianna on the other has some really bad and I mean baaaaad stuff. Cold Play is good but not great. . Also note Katy Perry is the number one pop artist right now so I could see her getting picked. It is still to early to tell but in a few months they will either do the contract or not. Stay tuned to the news for mor details.:)

Who is that XD? The NFL is considering the three artist in this thread right now. For me the toss up is Katy Perry or Cold Play. I so would love to see Katy Perry. She is my favorite artist of all time. Used to Be Britney Spears but she changed so Yeah I would pay to see her live or at the Super Bowl. I could see the NFL picking her or Cold Play. Most people on these boards may not know much about Katy Perry because she has only been around officially for 7 years but before that she had a very dark time but now she is a bit more clean compared to before. I am listening to one of her greatest hits albums right now on youtube so if you guys want to check them out to get an idea check out youtube so you have a better idea on who the NFL should pick.:)

I wouldn't mind a both Coldplay and either Katy Perry or Rhianna (not all three basically). I think having two different acts helped the last year with Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers but ultimately, it really doesn't matter that much to me. The halftime shows have been pretty bad for years and I don't see that changing.

dmaster out.

Both Cold Play and Katy Perry would actually work out Perfectly. She could perform Roar or Birthday and Cold Play could do the rest.:)

The news has been confirmed. It is said that Katy is to perform at next Years Super Bowl 2015. What are your predictions on her songs that she will perform?

My Predictions are:

Roar
Unconditionally
Firework
Maybe Dark Horse since it won at the VMA Awards
Part of Me
This is How We Do.
Birthday

Those are my predictions. What's Yours?:)

This year I'm definitely eating the Super Bowl. I want Katy Perry to sing teenage dream, part of me, wide awake, and roar

Yeah that would be sweet. I would love to see that too.:)

I'm pretty sure about her singing Dark Horse, Firework, and Last Friday Night. Mayyybeee Hot n Cold. Oh and if I'm not mistaken, Super Bowl XLIX is in Arizona, which is pretty close to Nevada, so maybe Waking Up in Vegas?

Oh yeah. I am Pretty sure Roar Will be played since she is hosting her new album Prism this year. Roar and Dark Horse I know will be played since they are her top songs right now. Expect Unconditionally as well. All her songs have to be clean. Hot N Cold is out Because it has swearing right at the beginning of the song unless they use the clean version which is edited with chick instead of the actual word.:)

It is not happening this year. Katy Perry has already paid for the halftime show. Rhianaa and Coldplay are out until 2016. That is who is performing. It was confirmed last week XD.:) Besides Katy Perry has some pretty good songs and others not so good though. Overall she is epic awesome.:)

Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" makes me want to jam a screwdriver through my earhole. It's one of the dumbest, shallowest, most hedonistic songs to come out this year. I'm clearly not her intended audience, but I can't wrap my mind around how something like this song, and the countless other pop songs, gains such massive popularity. It seems that pop songs keep getting dumbed down year after year.

Sorry. I'm not intending to flame, just displaying my disgust with the pop music industry these days. Out of the three listed here, I'd rather have Coldplay perform, but I mostly prefer their first couple records compared to their new stuff. I will definitely be changing the channel or muting it during the halftime show.

Now get off my lawn, whipper snappers.

Sorry to say XD. I happen to like that song. The only song I do not like that she sings and is her worst song. is this is the title: Ur So Gay. This is at the bottom of my list. Other than that everything else is fine.:)

Back