leetic

Aspiring Trainer
Just as I correctly predicted, Squirtle, Wartortle and Blastoise are 15, 16 and 17. A nice surprise seeing both Wimpod and Golisopod at number 25 and 26 respectively. This also confirmed that there are two more Grass types between Alolan Exeggutor V and Charmander.
They're likely Spinarak and Ariados, judging by Ivysaur's art

LightYearLiam

I love everything here except the Golisopod (not that it's bad, just not that interesting). I really like the Radiant Charizard's art, "simple" does not equal bad! I wonder why all Stage 2's can't be this good and well-designed...

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
thi$ i$ awe$ome i'm $o glad tpci i$ $till printing diver$e and intere$ting card$
go$h i ju$t can't wait until 2023 when we get yet another $et featuring everyone'$ favorite $hiny, Charizard, for the 15th time thi$ decade. what about you, fellow con$umer? are you pumped to con$ume more epic $hiny charizard??

Chris_the_hammer

Aspiring Trainer
they could have done something different with egg incubator and made it search for an evolution but it doesn’t get added into your hand until after your attack as to simulate having to walk around with the egg to get it to evolve and allowing you to play any shuffle/discard your hand cards and gaining this one after