Kanto Quest.

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
Kanto Quest is an RP.For all people new to the internet an RP is like a story well kinda someone creates a character they type what happens to the character the people participating an a RP choose what happenssome RPS have rules like no Legendary pokemon as well mine have this is not the first RP ive been in but it is my first time creating one create your character by filling out this
Character Name:
Appearance:
Gende:
Personality:
Pokemon:(Up to 6 no legendarys must no evolved pokemon
Other:
here is mine
Character Name:Tor
Appearance: Skinny has black hair wears jeans and blonde hair also Dark blue shirt
Personality:nice gets excited quickly says what he thinks and doesnt like people getting hurt unless they deserve it.
Pokemon:(Up to 6 no legendarys must no evolved pokemon)None yet
Other:Is getting his first Pokemon he wants a squirtle from Prof.Oak

Tor:Todays the day im getting my squiltle *gets dressed* bye mon gonna get my first pokemon
*runs to lab*
Prof.Oak ive been waiting for you Tor well here is your first Pokemon Squirtle*Tor recieved Squirtle*
Tor:Thank you Prof.Oak ill go tell mum now and then Proceed to Pewter City
Prof.Oak:But wait Tor i know your excited but you mustnt leave yet
Tor:Why?
well you need your badge case and your Pokedex and you need to sign an official trainer form*Tor signs from and collects his Trainer stuff*
Prof.Oak but thats not all you need your secondary pokemon you see we have changed the rules for the pokemon League you now need 2 pokemon all Gym Battles are double battles there are Smoochum,Elekid,Magby and Abra
Tor:Ill choose Abra
So Tor started his Pokemon journey.

Okay me
Name:Carlos
Apearence:Red Bandana,Blue jeans,red shirt and white shoes
personality:cool,kind,brave and bold.
Pokemon:none will get one sooon.
I woke up and then dressed uo got breakfat and left.
Prof.Oak I'm reeady for my first pokemon.
Prof Oak told me that theres only two left and I picked Charmander and my second pokemon was Elekid.
I got what tor needed to do aswell.
Latet oak!
When I was walking in the woods I met up with tor.
Hey Tor So you got your pokemon too?

Character Name: Lak
Appearance: Tall, and slender, Lak wears a black cape, and black jumpsuit. He has short, black hair and cold blue eyes.
Personality: Outwardly appearing cold and unemotional, Lak is really a compassionate, calm, and light-hearted person.
Pokemon: Weavile, Tyranitar, Houndoom, Absol, Sharpedo, and Shiftry
Other: Lak is an experienced trainer from Goldenrod City, Johto traveling to Professor Oak to report his Pokemon discoveries in distant Shinou.

Lak: I'm here! I've discovered a total of 11 Pokemon in Shinou!
* Lak notices Tor.
Lak: And who might this be?

Tor:Its an Abra im excited about my journey
Then a poliwag came out of a Lake Tor:I realy wish i bothered to buy some pokeballs with the spending money my mon gave me.Oh well ill train my Pokemon Go Abra
*Abra sits there suddenly the poliwag burst from the water and used bubble on Abra
Abra use uh confusion*Abras eyes started glowing and then it used psybeam at the Poliwag
Tor:So thats Psybeam but Abra why did you use it
Abra:Ab Ab RA(Sorry its hard listening)
Tor:(Gasps)Carlos did you hear that my Abra talked
Carlos:All it said was ab ab RA
Abra:well human it would appear you can hear Pokemon by the way keep me out of that Pokeball i hate it*Squirtle jumps from Pokeball*So do I its stinky and messy in there*
Tor:Squirtle and Abra say they hate Pokeballs
Carlos:I see

Tor:Hi im Tor no I dont want to battle you look like a strong trainer but i just started
Abra:ab abra ab ra(of course you are too strong)
Tor:I forgot to tell you i can talk to my Pokemon dont believe me fine.

(He has his Sharpedo. All lakes are connected to the sea. Therefore, I could easily get to the lake from Oak.

Lak: Alright. Who are you? Go! Weavile and Tyranitar!

Lak: I'll lead the way. Weavile, knockout anything hostile. I was in Shinou when my first Pokemon, Sneasel evolved. It's a new Pokemon- and I discovered it!
* Lak starts to Viridian.

Tor:I said no you would beat me and my Pokemon would get hurt.Come on Carlos lets go. Narrator:After 1 hour of walking Tor finally gets to Pewter City.
*just then a kid comes up to Tor*
Kid:Wanna battle?
Tor:Sure why not *sends out Abra and Squirtle*
*The Kid sends out Machop and Geodude*
*The Machop tries to kick Abra but Tor tells it to Teleport and then Psybeam which knocks out Machop then Tor tells Squirtle to Rapid spin continously on the geodude and then Bubble*
Tor:That was fun maybe we will battle again but ive got to heal my Pokemon first*Goes to Pokemon Center*

So now i am currently at the Pokemon Center.

Lak: I'm going to Indigo. I won't have time to go on the newbie's tour of Kanto with you. I'll meet you in Vermillion. Look! There it is!
* Lak goes towards Indigo Plateau from Viridian.

Meanwhile My PPokemon have been healed so I contnue to the Pewter Cty Gym Then A polcemen tells me t s Closed there has been a robbery So i go into the forest I then see a flash of green light but i cant see it anymore then I see a Nidoran but it was shiny i sent out squirtle*Squirtle Bubble then rapid spin the Nidoran was knocked out so i threw a Poke ball( i bought some)and caught it TorYes my first caught Pokemon*

* Tor got an email.
Lak (in email): I've made it to Indigo, and I'll be in battle while you read this. How are you doing? Bye.

To Lak(IN Email)Good thank you i have just caught a shiny Nidoran i named it Skippy By the way have you ever heared of a trainer who can talk to Pokemon because i can.I am about to win my first badge.

* Tor got a reply
Lak(in email): I'm between Bruno and Agatha, taking a break. I'll mail you after the championship. Bye.

Back