'Kangaskan-GX Box' in June!

Kangaskhan with parasect from team up and tapu lele from lost thunder and the fairy charms and magearna let's u switch out tool cards and then TCE from the new set or dce and 160 plus ability of parasect 180 and that's not counting any other buffs choice band if it's a gx 210 u.u
TCE has to be attached to a evolution pokemon, so kang is bad

Idk why everyone is whining that the card is bad. It’s a cool card! Don’t just whine because the attacks are bad. I just collect the cards and think this is great.

Kangaskhan with parasect from team up and tapu lele from lost thunder and the fairy charms and magearna let's u switch out tool cards and then TCE from the new set or dce and 160 plus ability of parasect 180 and that's not counting any other buffs choice band if it's a gx 210 u.u
Meme Deck Time

The card is actually super good paired with other things that help it. It could actually be a tier 2 deck, so watch out for it come worlds

I bet when these come out, the Lost Thunder pack will actually be SM Base, Crimson Invasion Guardians Rising Forbidden Light, or some other set nobody wants.

What number it'll be? My personal type: SM_186 has a good chance, if we count SM_185 for Typhlosion from Unbroken Bonds 3-pack blisters and SM_187 for Alolan Marowak GX… I tried to search through google a bit, but had no luck, so if anyone is better informated, I'd be glad to clarify this information.

I AM ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY
by how boring and un-helpful to anyone this card it. The art doesn't even look that good. This is like Golem EX from Generations: the most mundane thing in the history of EXs.
Basic: the most basic type of Pokémon.
180HP: standard for Basic GX Pokémon.
Split Spiral Punch: mundane attack that is only included to tie in to the second attack.
Enraged Strike: a name you'd expect for the Pokémon, dealing 160 (standard) damage only if a standard condition is met, yadda yadda yadda.
Family Combo GX: 150 damage (standard 2-effect-GX-attack damage) and drawing cards, possibly one of the most mundane and simple effects in the game.
3 Retreat: what you'd expect.

If you want an average representation of a Basic GX, you've got one here.
The two most interesting things about this card are Split Spiral Punch doing 20 damage and Family Combo sounding like something you'd order from McDonalds.

Heck, even the OP by WPM only lists the standard information.
If that was intentional, props to WPM for going all out on that averageness.

It's a very plain card, a VERY plain product (seriously just buy a single one of this instead of the box), but at least the baby is cute. I like the baby.

Back