Just a Question...

control

Aspiring Trainer
Is there a pokemon that can do an attack like kingdra's aqua Stream attack; as in it will do damage depending on how much energies are in your discard pile (not your opponents)?

Thanks

There are some similar cards, but not exact the same. Aggron (MT) can shuffle energies back, but only add one extra damage and you have tu shuffle Special Metal Energies. Also there's a Delcatty ex from GC that does exact the same as Kingdra's Aqua Stream but just for every energy card in your discard pile, but I don't know if you're looking for modified cards. Last I can think of Infernape Lv.X (DP) which does 150 damage if you have at least 8 fire energy cards in youd discard pile. Hope I helped you!

Soul Seeker said:
There are some similar cards, but not exact the same. Aggron (MT) can shuffle energies back, but only add one extra damage and you have tu shuffle Special Metal Energies. Also there's a Delcatty ex from GC that does exact the same as Kingdra's Aqua Stream but just for every energy card in your discard pile, but I don't know if you're looking for modified cards. Last I can think of Infernape Lv.X (DP) which does 150 damage if you have at least 8 fire energy cards in youd discard pile. Hope I helped you!

Thanks for your help, but the delcatty thing won't workk since im looking for Modified cards, but thanks anyways.

There is also Rhyperior LVX to send back energies into your deck, he requires a different strategy though with his other attack. Soul Seeker covered the rest rather nicely.

Back