• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Jumpluff Master BR

BubbleTea

Bubble Tea and Matcha Ice Cream
4-3-4 Jumpluff
1-1 Shaymin
2-2 Sunflora
4 Unown R
1 Unown Q
2 Uxie LA

4 Pokemon Collector
4 Pokemon Communication
3 Bebe's
3 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Expert Belt
4 Broken Time Space
3 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
1 Palmer's Contribution

8 Grass Energy

leaving me with 3 slots left. Was thinking of SSU since Jumpluff probably wont get ohko because of Shaymin so I can heal him. Was thinking of Pokemon Rescue to reuse the Unown R and make my recovery faster and not only depending on Palmer's. Was thinking of Plus Powers since I dont have Crobat G in there.

Any advice and comments is greatly appreciated! Btw I changed a few things like bringing down the cherrim line to 2-2 and adding a 1-1 Sunflora just to try it out. Also removed the energy search to add 2 more grass energies

With the 1-1 Shaymin line, have you considered Azelf LA? It can get needed parts of the Jumpluff line that are prized as well. For the remaining two spots, I would probably opt for Pokemon Rescue. Returning R is great and plus it can get back a single card of the Jumpluff line as well. SSU I wouldn't necessarily consider because Jumpluff's HP is still pretty low and Belt and Shaymin don't really help that (at least against SP). Plus Powers aren't that quite effective either. You're going to want to OHKO without needing to get more cards.

dmaster out.

Okay so I should throw in azelf and 2 pokemon rescue... uhmm i'll try that definatly

Is 4 Collector really needed? You have Sunflora to search your grass and all those Communications/Bebe's. I'd cut down 2 Collectors. You need a way of doing extra damage so maybe pluspowers or crobat gs?
In a game I played with my Jumpluff I needed a PlusPower to win.

-4 unown r
-4 communication
-1 broken time space

-1 cynthia's

+4 spiritomb lock them up instead of unown r tryin to draw ur deck
plus u can get them in league now so its easy to get them or sableye so u can abuse the supporters

+2 warp energy to get out of spiritomb lock or save a jumpluff if its about to die

+2 interviewers question its hard getting energy for jumpluff so its needed

+2 proffesor elms training method get the stup going faster

I agree with dmaster and Young Ness. See what room you have for some other usefull cards like they have suggested

prof elm is crap, interviewers is crap, spiritomb is crap with jumpluff it actually slows me down, the only way i would consider spiritomb is if I play pluffplume, which I do and I have 2 versions one with spiritomb and another without him and the faster one is without tomb. Communication is a must in jumpluff even if I do have sunflora, though I could probably drop it to 3 though. 4 broken time space is the way to go, it is more consistent then rare candy. Pokemon rescue will be added because i am keeping unown r which is great in this deck btw. Warp energies is a good idea I will try fitting 2 in here. Thx for the input! keep it coming. I am also considering regice la in here. I wont play it againt anything that has luxchomp in it but i can give me easy prizes against basics

thought about regice? altho your list is not heavy on trainers, i think it will be useful since some cards will be dead while going against tomb, and it is great against vilegar to get rid of that useless supporters lategame

Yup I thought about playing regice just forgot to mention it :D ill actually put him in the deck lol

but since regice has a huge retreat cost.. i hope you can think of a way to retreat him cuz if not, they iwll just retreat their active to get the tomb out and slowly get set up while your stuck with a 3 retreater :( so i suggest you either run SSU or Warp Energy. I like Warp Energy as when you level up Shaymin to Lv .X, you can attach your Warp Energy to switch back to bench or just any other pokemon you dont want active. SSU would be good too for healing your Jumpluff, reusing Uxie, but it is a trainer

Back