• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Jumpluff (Help)

corabed

Consistency is Key
I need some help with my Jumpluff list. Can you turn it into 'Speedpluff'

~Pokemon-19~
4-3-4 Jumpluff (HG/SS) (6/123)
1 Pichu (HG/SS) (28/123)
2-2 Sunflora (HG/SS) (31/123)
2 Uxie (LA) (43/146)
1 Azelf

~T/S/S-35~
4 Bebes Search
3 Expert Belt
4 Rare Candy
2 BTS
2 warp point
1 Pokegear 3.0
2 Flower Shop Lady
1 Luxury Ball
4 Pokedex Handy
2 PokeBlower
2 Cynthias Feelings
4 Professor Elms Training Method
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 Pokemon Collector

~Energy-6~
6 Grass energy

Strategy:
Start with Pichu and Playground, (both players may fill their benches), then swarm with Jumpluff. Mass attack for 120. 140 if Expert Belted.
*Edited*
*Major Edit*
*Edit*

I have finally realised I don't need Pichu, so, any suggestions what to take it out for?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=92830

You don't need another thread for this, man'g.

All I can say is ditch the Pichu.
Mayhaps for a Crobat G or two, and to up your Pokemon Collectors and PONT/Bebe;s.

I know, but I should get more replies now. 2 isn't the highest number ever...
Also I am not taking out Pichu it can give you a great start and you don't have to use it if you want to try and donk.

Eh, PIchu can be a great start, but it just helps out your opponent too much. What if they have a BTS, and a bunch of evolutions? You get set up with basics, but then they do too, but then they evolve. Or if its a SP deck. You just helped them out far more than you realized.

Maybe, but at the league I go to the only backfire with PIchu is v Donchamp, but it doesn't really change much I usually lose to it anyway:(

You should be able to win against donchamp.
You have a -20 resistance to fighting, and with Shaymin and an expert belt, 150 HP, and at max 140 damage. With 2 Crobat Gs, you can one shot a belted Donphan.
Actually, you should be able to hold your own against most SP, take on Machamp, Donkphan, Donchamp. Anything really. Your only big threats are Luxchomp, donk decks and Fire decks. But those aren't as common anymore.

Take out a skiploom for a Rare Candy. It will help you swarm easier with Jumpluff. It will also making donking easier.

Take out all the Pichu, because they are not a good start, and merely help your opponent set-up while giving them a prize, and Twins out, because you should take a prize lead early game, for a Cynthia's Feelings (Jumpluff will often be knocked out), Uxie (helpful early game), a Bebes (You need a lot to not have to get lucky a draw them), and 2 more Collecter (without Pichu, these are needed to set-up a full bench).

Lastly, switch out the 1-1 Landmin for a 1-1 Luxray X (Down to $40). Landmin is a pain to set-up, and Luxray is disruptive to Vilegar and other match-ups, like it lets you drag out the Vileplume.

Send out Luxray, Bright look, retreat, and attack with Jumpluff.
Take out a few Grass for a Rainbow Energy or two, or just some Poketurns or whatnot.
Easy peezy.

the only things i can think of as machamp counters that should be easy to set up (even though they require psychic energies) would be drifblim FB or drifblim UD. but if you use drifblim UD it can use DCE to its advantage when you ko'd all but your opponent's active pokemon.

You don't really need a Machamp counter. Jumpluff has resistance and you never should attack with Luxray.

take out twin and lower energy line to like 5 add 1-1 luxray instead of shaymin, take out one skiploom

It's the Machamp Prime. Jumpluff does 120 to SV Machamp. The Prime then fighting tags and Champ Busters. Resistance doesn't help and he only usually needs one more Prize.

Here are the changes so far...

- 1-1 Shaymin X
- 1 Uxie
- 1 Azelf

+ 1-1 Infernape 4 X
+ 1 Bebe's Search
+ 1 Luxury Ball

If it's allowed can anyone tell me were you can buy cheap cards?

*bump* Any more suggestions?

More (possible) changes:
-2 Twins
+1-1Staraptor FB lvX
Staraptor X is obviosly (sp.?) for getting out needed supporters.
If I have to attack BTS can be discarded. Can't it?

Back