Collecting Jumbo Card Size Decrease!

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I'm probably kind of late on this, but the other day I got a Toxtricity V Box and it turns out that the jumbo card size has CHANGED! At first I had no idea. It wasn't until I put it with the rest of my jumbos that I realized that the jumbo cards are now considerably smaller than the ones from the past few years (assuming that they will stay the same size as the Toxtricity V one). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this, and if so what are y'all's thoughts on the size decrease? I personally prefer the new size.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
i noticed that when i got the meowth v box and must admit i like the new size :)
Yeah, I think these just seem more practical. The old size felt like just a big piece of cardboard with some printing whereas these feel more like a collectors item. Thanks for reading my post! ☺

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
The size reduction started with the first Sword & Shield jumbo promos.

The jumbo promos in the Tag Team Premium Power Collection boxes retain the same size as the old jumbos however, since even though they were released during the Sword & Shield era, they are still Sun & Moon promos.