July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

wafiazizul

~Master of Illusion~
Pyro200 said:
Now that you mention the Safari Zone, maybe that's where the plane takes you. This time around the safari zone could be really large, maybe large enough to be on its own island and just maybe it's only accessible by plane. If the Isshu region really is lacking pokemon from past gens then the safari zone may be the place to go for past pokemon.

yeah~ that right too,,,haha,,,is there any Safari ZOne lacated in Isshu? do they have the picture yet?

eminentfate

Up, Up, & Away
oakbark said:
I do hope they introduce a 'Field Move' system to stop the craziness of needing half a team of HM slaves to roam the overworld.

Scrap HMs. The best ones could be turned into TMs, and the HMs would become Field Abilities. Important Field Abilities would be unlockable after badges are obtained, others would be available straight away.

This WOULD be awesome, but, if this becomes reality, I hope they have it so that you can buy the TM's, so that it's not a one-time deal.

wafiazizul

~Master of Illusion~
Fiveoclock said:
Yes, the rumors are most likely untrue. But, as MissingNo. Master said, we really don't know what is true these days. However, the part about Pokemon not following you seems to be true. So I think we should acknowledge these rumors as a possibility rather than shooting them down.

about pokemon not following you maybe true,,,,it shown in the video here~

Pokemon Black/White Website

or maybe we can control whether we want them to follow behind us or not~:D:D

eminentfate

Up, Up, & Away
wafiazizul said:

Although I HIGHLY doubt this, you never know. As awesome as that would be, I don't see them including this any time soon.

DarkraiLord

The Shadow Gym Leader
Um is it just me or is there a gym in Black City right there in the first screenshot? Also I guess people can stop saying that thing in the middle of Isshu is a vortex since CoroCoro said it was the High Link building. I gotta say I was pretty disappointed at alot of the Isshu Pokemon, but I really like Kibago, Ononokusu, Tsutarja, Tsutawaiya, Mijumaru, Yuudatsu, Wooguru, Shimama, the blue and red stone Pokemon that everyone says is a Probopass evo, Reshiram, Zekrom, Chiraamii, and Zorua and Zoroark! Ummm also I think that N is actually the main rival and Cheren is a minor rival that you battle every once in a while kinda like May, then Beru doesn't like battling and just gives you advice on how to play the game if your a "noobie" like Dawn!

eminentfate

Up, Up, & Away
DarkraiLord said:
Um is it just me or is there a gym in Black City right there in the first screenshot? Also I guess people can stop saying that thing in the middle of Isshu is a vortex since CoroCoro said it was the High Link building. I gotta say I was pretty disappointed at alot of the Isshu Pokemon, but I really like Kibago, Ononokusu, Tsutarja, Tsutawaiya, Mijumaru, Yuudatsu, Wooguru, Shimama, the blue and red stone Pokemon that everyone says is a Probopass evo, Reshiram, Zekrom, Chiraamii, and Zorua and Zoroark! Ummm also I think that N is actually the main rival and Cheren is a minor rival that you battle every once in a while kinda like May, then Beru doesn't like battling and just gives you advice on how to play the game if your a "noobie" like Dawn!

I rather like most of the pokemon in Gen. 5 so far, excluding hihidaruma. And how did you get the names "Tsutwaiya" and "Yuudatsu"?

suitelifefan32 said:
I wanna see the starters evolutions I was expecting on seeing them in this issue, maybe next sunday?

There might be more, CoroCoro doesn't come out completely until the 15th, right?

diaz

Aspiring Trainer
oiracul said:
that will be cool if the map gets updated while you travel

Wait a minute! Havent they revealed already that the actions you take in the game will affect the story? Maybe certain actions allow you to only visit certain areas of Isshu. It is after all a pretty big map. I dont really like this idea though :D

I am still thinking it could be a train line, so that we dont rely on fly. However I dont see any train lines on the drawn map of isshu. A map updating as you go also makes sense. :)

Giuseppe

IÄ IÄ Yog-Sothoth, Cthulhu fhtagn!
eminentfate said:
I rather like most of the pokemon in Gen. 5 so far, excluding hihidaruma. And how did you get the names "Tsutwaiya" and "Yuudatsu"?

Supposedly those are the names underneath the tsutarja and mijumaru evos on that anime artwork leak. But I can't read japanese, so I don't know if it's true or not.

aaroncsmall2

Arrogantasaurus Rex
WrightJustice said:
Thumbs up dude, finally someone who sees it like me and even put arrows etc on the map.
This is what I mean guys, I think it's a special route map that updates as you go along, there could be another map like the older ones whilst this one shows where you've been.
Or
They want you to try and find the other places yourself and only cities etc are shown?

Though I prefer my first theory that it updates as you go along.
That would be a lot like Spirit Tracks and would encourage the player to explore the routes as much as possible.

wafiazizul said:
about pokemon not following you maybe true,it shown in the video here~

Pokemon Black/White Website

Its been confirmed that you cant. The regular DS cartridges dont have enough memory to handle it.

DarkraiLord said:

It would be pretty cool if an entire gym was version exclusive.

hellmetal789

Aspiring Trainer
aaroncsmall2 said:
Its been confirmed that you cant. The regular DS cartridges don't have enough memory to handle it.

ds carts go up to 512MB the last games hg/ss used a 128MB cart size , if gamefreak wanted too they could use the 512MB cart.

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
diaz said:
Wait a minute! Havent they revealed already that the actions you take in the game will affect the story? Maybe certain actions allow you to only visit certain areas of Isshu. It is after all a pretty big map. I don't really like this idea though :D

I am still thinking it could be a train line, so that we don't rely on fly. However I don't see any train lines on the drawn map of isshu. A map updating as you go also makes sense. :)
The good/bad decision outcome thing was never confirmed, along with everything else martijnGamer posted. As far as I can tell, it's most likely not going to happen, as cool as it would be.

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
how does that prove anything? for all we know it is optional and they just didnt turn it on to make the beta version run better to record it.

diaz

Aspiring Trainer
aqueregia said:
The good/bad decision outcome thing was never confirmed, along with everything else martijnGamer posted. As far as I can tell, it's most likely not going to happen, as cool as it would be.

sorry! I couldnt remember if I read that as a rumour or not. Hopefully more will be revealed soon, more than pokemon reveals.

Trainer4004

Trainer4004
Rankurusu at first didn't seem all that awesome to me but it's grown on me. And I think koromori will have a tremendous evolution I can just feel it. And finally I think kibago ( the little larvitar looking thing) will evolve into that praying mantis-esk pokemon not only because of the blades pretruding from their mouths and their horns but their eyes are almost identical.
And anybody else besides me still hoping for a dunsparce evolution?lol

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh
Whatever it is, i would just pray that The Pokemon Team in Japan accidentally leaked the whole of Isshu's list of Pokemon because the suspense of something leaked slowly everyday is driving me crazy!

wafiazizul

~Master of Illusion~
Drakeman said:
Whatever it is, i would just pray that The Pokemon Team in Japan accidentally leaked the whole of Isshu's list of Pokemon because the suspense of something leaked slowly everyday is driving me crazy!

haha,,,that will never happen~ :D and im hoping it too~