July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

sturtle

Master of Awesome
I am loving these new updates. Triple battles sound like some order will be established, instead of a big chaotic rumble.

TV transifer FTW! Finally, a point to the DSi. The DSi has a use! That sounds so cool, and I'm really excited.

Stephen

~~\o/~~
sturtle said:
I am loving these new updates. Triple battles sound like some order will be established, instead of a big chaotic rumble.

TV transifer FTW! Finally, a point to the DSi. The DSi has a use! That sounds so cool, and I'm really excited.

On the topic of this...
I hope that this is the only exclusive to playing it on DSi beacuse I am not buying a brand new handheld just for this game. I really don't need video chat personally, but it is an interesting concept I guess.

Gothic_Togekiss

SURPRISE!!!!!
Goldtyphlosion101 said:
no sadly :/
Damn. I kinda wished these scans were bigger so that translators could better translate this things. Speaking of CoroCoro scans, where and how do most of them come from?

Rockoto

Obviously Icy Mountain™
Blastin' through the news.
Wooguru looks awesome! Rankurusu has already added itself to my team with Magic Guard. Gochiruzeru is also in my team, but not for serious competition. Musharna looks like an embryo. Makom, meet rule-never mind. 3 rivals? Kibago and Zoroark are going to be every 7 year old's favorite new Pokemon, a la Gible and Lucario. Coromori is cute up the yin-yang, but I feel it and Minezumi are going to be annoying in dungeons.
Well, that update was epic!

Goldtyphlosion101

Pokemon Yea its that good
Gothic_Togekiss said:
darn. I kinda wished these scans were bigger so that translators could better translate this things. Speaking of CoroCoro scans, where and how do most of them come from?
Ch2 forum but i have no idea where that is

Pyro200

Aspiring Trainer
Stephen said:
On the topic of this...
I hope that this is the only exclusive to playing it on DSi beacuse I am not buying a brand new handheld just for this game. I really don't need video chat personally, but it is an interesting concept I guess.
Agreed. I'd hate to take away from these games just because my original DS still works perfectly fine and I have no need for a DSi.

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
In regards of the map - it seems very.. simple. However something tells me this isn't the routes meant for the player on foot. It seems much more like a train route maybe? Maybe there is the option to take a train to cities instead of toting a Fly slave everywhere? How awesome would that be?

Irishkappa208

Crystal Bearer
cocowoushi said:
In regards of the map - it seems very.. simple. However something tells me this isn't the routes meant for the player on foot. It seems much more like a train route maybe? Maybe there is the option to take a train to cities instead of toting a Fly slave everywhere? How awesome would that be?

it would be cool, but what about the other cities and locations the "train" doesen't seem to reach?

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
Irishkappa208 said:
it would be cool, but what about the other cities and locations the "train" doesen't seem to reach?
Hoof it on foot. I'm not suggesting the train is the ONLY way to get around, but rather a convenient one.

Stephen

~~\o/~~
cocowoushi said:

This sounds a lot more logical actually.

I just went to Chciago recently and looking at that reminds me of the subway trains... I am liking this idea.

dwarfstar123

Dwarf stars are small blue and HOT!
i hope there is a way to turn off the TV thing. Like pressing X for the live chat. i dont like to talking and looking at strangers that i got the codes from. (seeing text is different on the web) and my parents would kill me if i did do something like that.

i like how you can help other trainers if you connect to them. is this over the wifi, or not?

Tensho

Aspiring Trainer
Black city and white forest, look like the nature vs techno was right!!! In your face, good vs evil supporters.

Irishkappa208

Crystal Bearer
cocowoushi said:
Hoof it on foot. I'm not suggesting the train is the ONLY way to get around, but rather a convenient one.

it is a fun idea, but maybe they should keep FLY (I hate walking)...or do a new weird HM!

Spammy

8^)
Lolz "the wifi". xD

You sound like a Middle-Eastern American. xD

You use the DSi for the video conversations, so yes, Wi-Fi is used.

S

salafoot21

is N the rival? or could he possibly be the champion? Respond with your opinion!

Crimson Tide

Aspiring Trainer
salafoot21 said:
is N the rival? or could he possibly be the champion? Respond with your opinion!

interseting idea...now that you metion that it makes me think that N is in fact the champion of this region.

keannofausto

mijumaru lover.
corocoro-new-batch.jpg

Is that an airplane in the third photo?

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
salafoot21 said:

Since my other half of the post got deleted I'll repeat-

N has said in past screens that he wishes to surpass the champion, meaning he's not the current one. We know he battles you, as seen in a screen shot, so he is likely a Rival, or pretending to be one.