July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Irishkappa208

Crystal Bearer
PKMidori said:
I Hope with all my heart you're wrong xD

I hope so too, but it would be funny:
"when I was young, my mom asked each one of us what we would like to with our lifes, my brother said fireman, and my sister said vet, as for me, I said pokemon trainer, that's why I'm going to college..."

Kipper

Aspiring Trainer
achernar said:
I actually like Rankorusu, hopefully it would have a cool moveset

Same here, I love it. I intend to use her in triple battles alongside a Gardevoir and Jynx (and as such I really hope she's not a Jynx evolution, a Jynx evolution absolutely must keep her lustrous golden hair). Magic Guard sounds great, and who knows what her other ability will let her do.

I'm a tad disappointed in her Psychic typing though. If she's just Psychic, that's kinda boring. I'd love Psychic/Ghost or Psychic/Dark. Does the scan really just say Psychic, or is there another type there that's just too hard to read? I'm really crossing my fingers on this one.

TrainerXIII

Keyblade Trainer
I like Munna's evolution and Wooguru is sweet. Gochiruzeru and Koromori are pretty ugly to me. Gochiruzeru looks like something awful from that Lilo and Stitch cartoon and Koromori looks like a Dragon Quest reject.

Corycorcor

Twiggin' it.
I don't know if anyone has brought this up because i haven't read the whole thread yet. (working on it :p) But it looks to me like Cheren might be the Son of Makomo.
they both have dark hair and glasses and similar face shapes.
so maybe.

also i absolutely LOVE Musharna.
and i actually really hope that Munna and Musharna are the english names. i kind of really love them.

DFTBA.

5thgenerator

In the second picture of the update (down with the new batch of info) it looks like the bottom of the scan shows your trainer card. The image next to that shows 9 little dots that seem to be on another part of the card. Could that be showing you the 8 gyms and the Pokemon League?

Goldtyphlosion101

Pokemon Yea its that good
5thgenerator said:
In the second picture of the update (down with the new batch of info) it looks like the bottom of the scan shows your trainer card. The image next to that shows 9 little dots that seem to be on another part of the card. Could that be showing you the 8 gyms and the Pokemon League?
Good eye O.O wish i had paid that much attenchen woulda been more help if it was a out line of the badges but oh well this looks awsome :p

Stephen

~~\o/~~
5thgenerator said:

That is a great observation. Though if you look at a big map of Isshu, on the right side of it is a mountain range and according to the markers, that would put three gyms along it where there seems to be no land marks like there is on the other markers.

FuzWuz

Aspiring Trainer
Stephen said:
That is a great observation. Though if you look at a big map of Isshu, on the right side of it is a mountain range and according to the markers, that would put three gyms along it where there seems to be no land marks like there is on the other markers.

It's mostly covered in clouds, though. So there may be some Gyms that we may not even know of yet.

Stephen

~~\o/~~
FuzWuz said:
It's mostly covered in clouds, though. So there may be some Gyms that we may not even know of yet.

That is very true. Though I am pretty sure that there is no cloud coverage where the marker farest to the right is. From what I can see there is nothing like a land mark or building there.

Who knows though. I am probably over-thinking this. Only time will tell.

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
In 3-on-3 battles, the placement and setup of your Pokemon will be important to the battle. Depending on who is in the middle and in the front of your party, the way attacks hit will change, so switching your Pokemon's positions based on battle strategy becomes the main point of triple battles.
Heck yeah! I was hoping/thinking there'd be something like this!