July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Goldtyphlosion101

Pokemon Yea its that good
i want to hear more of the Good/Bad thing about this game maybe N's is the villain and if so maybe he wants you to help him but if he's not i'm sure he's just a rival like silver

Sephiru

Aspiring Pokémon Professor
Goldtyphlosion101 said:
i want to hear more of the Good/Bad thing about this game maybe N's is the villain and if so maybe he wants you to help him but if he's not i'm sure he's just a rival like silver

I've been thinking about that. And um, I don't know if this is even a valid point, but does anyone remember back when people were like, "Black is yang, White is yin, maybe the third version will be Pokemon Jade!" Well, we have Black, and White...and N's hair is green like jade...

Goldtyphlosion101

Pokemon Yea its that good
you have a point and that guy that WPM got the rumars from said the 3rd legendary (like giratina) was a green cobra like snake so yea jade could be a plosible name but grey also could be one

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
PokemonChampion said:
Actually, if this generation follows Gen 4, then a remake of D/P/Pl will probably come out by 2018, making it a long way away.

2011: Black and White
2013: Gray (remake of Black and White; may be called that; I don't know)
2014: R/S/E Remakes
2015: Gen 6
2017: Remakes of Gen 6
2018: D/P/Pl remakes

I'd love to see the RSE remakes, since they are my favorite of the generations <333

shinyshadow

Aspiring Trainer
here, i have an idea:
you are professor araragi's son.Cheren is araragi's friend's(Makaomo) son.Makomo believes araragi stole her research and claimed it as her own.Cheren finds out and battles you with research pokemon she took, and gives you some and battles you,thinking you betrayed him and his mother.When he loses and no one believes his mothers story,he flees with his mother and joins team plasma(evil team name theory). It turns out that team plasma framed araragi and they stole the research.Araragi send you to help her get the research back and convince makomo and cheren to come back.Your friend,Beru wants to go with you but her older brother,N,forbids her from going,saying he'll help you instead.Your mother gives you both pokemon, and you battle each other as practice.N has always been your rival secretly, and once you leave town,he ditches you,raising every bridge so you can't move on.The only way to cross is defeat the gym leader and raise the bridges.after you get by all the bridges,you find out Cheren is now a top member of team plasma and the leader is N and Beru's father.After convincing cheren and makomo to return and defeating the leader,he tells you his son is now champion,and built a large,black city(or grew a large,white forest) to get in your way,and created zekrom(or caught reshiram) and made them guardians of the areas.you defeat them, then they fly to a mountain in which you would have to take the crown he gives you to reach, and tame them completely by killing or capturing them.after which you defeat the elite four and find N's eyes r dark and evil.After beating him,he falls on his knees and looks up at you,his eyes the original blue color they once were.

good idea or not?

Chardan

Aspiring Trainer
ElectroKing23 said:
So is the new bird the evo of mamepato????
It doesnt look like it.

Its hard to say, as the new bird is a very big leap from the evolution of Mamepato that we've already seen. However it doesn't mean it isn't an evolution, look at Bagon to Salamence or The Mamoswine line.
Reasons that it could be related are the tufts of feathers aroung the neck, and the way the both Pokemon have rather long legs.

shinyshadow

Aspiring Trainer
here, i have an idea:
you are professor araragi's son.Cheren is araragi's friend's(Makaomo) son.Makomo believes araragi stole her research and claimed it as her own.Cheren finds out and battles you with research pokemon she took, and gives you some and battles you,thinking you betrayed him and his mother.When he loses and no one believes his mothers story,he flees with his mother and joins team plasma(evil team name theory). It turns out that team plasma framed araragi and they stole the research.Araragi send you to help her get the research back and convince makomo and cheren to come back.Your friend,Beru wants to go with you but her older brother,N,forbids her from going,saying he'll help you instead.Your mother gives you both pokemon, and you battle each other as practice.N has always been your rival secretly, and once you leave town,he ditches you,raising every bridge so you can't move on.The only way to cross is defeat the gym leaders and raise the bridges.after you get by all the bridges,you find out Cheren is now a top member of team plasma and the leader is N and Beru's father.After convincing cheren and makomo to return and defeating the leader,he tells you his son is now champion,and built a large,black city(or grew a large,white forest) to get in your way,and created zekrom(or caught reshiram) and made them guardians of the areas.you defeat them, then they fly to a mountain in which you would have to take the crown he gives you to reach, and tame them completely by killing or capturing them.after which you defeat the elite four and find N's eyes r dark and evil.After beating him,he falls on his knees and looks up at you,his eyes the original blue color they once were.

good idea or not?

swimfastray

This right here is my Pretty Boy Swag
StellaTheSneasel said:
I'd love to see the RSE remakes, since they are my favorite of the generations <333
OMG MEE TOO!

Ok so Shinyshadow's idea is interesting but I have a slight suggestion. Let's make it simpler and just say that Cheren becomes the rival because Makomo and Araragi have a dispute, but Cheren and Makomo do not join Team Plasma. At least it gives good backstory to how you became rivals, even though I doubt this is anything close to what really happens in the games.

pokemonmaster101

Aspiring Trainer
bluechew said:
Possibly Mamepato final form. Also, Fearow looks nothing like Spearow, Weyard

that cant be the evo of isshus bird because in kento hoen and sinnoh
they all had the same color or they never went to far away from there color

PokemonChampion

Stronger Than You
I have a question. Does Musharna look like it has the weird pink smoke connected to it in it's battle sprite? If so, that would mean it would be constantly asleep in a battle because its eyes are closed in the picture. Weird.

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
PokemonChampion said:
I have a question. Does Musharna look like it has the weird pink smoke connected to it in it's battle sprite? If so, that would mean it would be constantly asleep in a battle because its eyes are closed in the picture. Weird.

It does, but just because it has its eyes closed doesn't mean it will be asleep. Uxie always has its eyes closed for completely different reasons. Of course, we have no idea what Musharna's ability is (if it doesn't stay the same) or what this "Dream Smoke" bit is all about.

It would be rather interesting to have a pokemon which is always asleep in battle but can still use moves (automatic Rest Talk). This would mean they could never get a status other than Sleep or use Rest. Unless maybe it had a Chesto Berry, and as soon as it entered battle it woke it up.

The ultimate soul silver fan

I am all-mighty and powerful
PokemonChampion said:
Actually, if this generation follows Gen 4, then a remake of D/P/Pl will probably come out by 2018, making it a long way away.

2011: Black and White
2013: Gray (remake of Black and White; may be called that; I don't know)
2014: R/S/E Remakes
2015: Gen 6
2017: Remakes of Gen 6
2018: D/P/Pl remakes

Very good idea

hallibut

Aspiring Trainer
cocowoushi said:
Of course, we have no idea what Musharna's ability is (if it doesn't stay the same) or what this "Dream Smoke" bit is all about.
It's about drugs. Obviously.

Kipper

Aspiring Trainer
cocowoushi said:
It does, but just because it has its eyes closed doesn't mean it will be asleep. Uxie always has its eyes closed for completely different reasons. Of course, we have no idea what Musharna's ability is (if it doesn't stay the same) or what this "Dream Smoke" bit is all about.

It would be rather interesting to have a pokemon which is always asleep in battle but can still use moves (automatic Rest Talk). This would mean they could never get a status other than Sleep or use Rest. Unless maybe it had a Chesto Berry, and as soon as it entered battle it woke it up.

Heh, that'd be kinda cool. An eternal sleep talker (hopefully with some good stats to make up for its randomness). I imagine it'd have an ability that makes it sleep at the end of each turn or something.

Which reminds me... we've seen Pokemon blink in the clips, I believe, so does anyone think we'll finally have Pokemon close their eyes when they fall asleep? :D

Majora_787

Suplexer of Wailords
Kipper said:
Heh, that'd be kinda cool. An eternal sleep talker (hopefully with some good stats to make up for its randomness). I imagine it'd have an ability that makes it sleep at the end of each turn or something.

Which reminds me... we've seen Pokemon blink in the clips, I believe, so does anyone think we'll finally have Pokemon close their eyes when they fall asleep? :D

Probably. That seems kinda basic, they probably won't miss that detail.