July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Waninoko

ワニノコ
dwarfstar123 said:
i think Musharna might be shaped as a flower petal. like the pink in the center of the flower, and the purple is the petal. Im adding this thing to my team. i need a dream eating pokemon, cause i like dream eater along with hypnosis, but that does not mean it will know dream eater, or hypnosis. I feel Musharna is incomplete. (not a drowzee evo)

Can't believe I didn't see this before DX
Flower petals and dreams? Munna and its evo might be based on the lotus-eaters from Greek mythology. It would make a lot of sense toward its design.

dwarfstar123

Dwarf stars are small blue and HOT!
ManhattanTheStarr said:
Which is exactly what I'm fearing. I'm getting tired of all the female characters just being useless helpers, and never even battling you. We really need more diversity with the female characters this time. >.>
yeah females are not all helpless, the pokemon company needs to make a good female rival. your rival has always been male, but in r/b/e. (if im forgetting something plz add)

s2daam

I Just Can't Be Tamed
I wonder what will be inside Black City/White Forest? Most likely some version-exclusive pokemon (id hope). I don't think its anything to do with Reshiram or Zekrom, i still beleive those two mountains hold them.

SQUIRTLETamer08

Rain Dance
cocowoushi said:
Pretty sure it's been confirmed that Cheren is male.

I haven't check the front page in a bit, that must be why I missed his gender. But glad to know he is a him. That be way to many females.

So for rivals we have: Cheren and Yuberu/Beru (Belle) and N

any idea if the opposite character, say if I play as the male character, the other one will show up as a rival too? Or is this still undecided, not confirmed?

Wolf616

Aspiring Trainer
dwarfstar123 said:
yeah females are not all helpless, the pokemon company needs to make a good female rival. your rival has always been male, but in r/b/e. (if im forgetting something please add)

I don't think they are implying that females are helpless. Female pokemon are not weaker then males.

But males are generally perceived to be more threatening then females.

s2daam

I Just Can't Be Tamed
Also, looking at the scans... is Musharna's smoke thing apart of its artwork? I hope not.

dwarfstar123

Dwarf stars are small blue and HOT!
Wolf616 said:
I don't think they are implying that females are helpless. Female pokemon are not weaker then males.

But males are generally perceived to be more threatening then females.
thats what i meant, females seem more less than a threat.

s2daam

I Just Can't Be Tamed
Maybe Cheren/Beru are a duo? Like, they go around with each other, but battle seperately? If you know what I mean.

It could depend on the version/gender you choose.

NickyP

Aspiring Trainer
s2daam said:
I wonder what will be inside Black City/White Forest? Most likely some version-exclusive pokemon (id hope). I don't think its anything to do with Reshiram or Zekrom, i still beleive those two mountains hold them.

I believe that aswell, plus if you go to the front page that shows reshiram and zekrom facing each other.. you will notice they are on the white and black mountains of isshu ( sorry if this has already been discovered haha dont mean to bring up same points

NickyP

Aspiring Trainer
I'm excited about the new eagle guy, he will def be on my team... but sadly im still deciding which starter to choose haha maybe piggy

s2daam

I Just Can't Be Tamed
My team so far (Isshu only pokemon)

Mijumaru
Shimama
Rankurusu
Gochiruzeru
???
???

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
Oh, you guys are so cute. Making teams with the only 30-something pokemon we know of so far. If GF keeps hitting from left field with pokemon like the WarEagle every week you're going to be changing your rosters very often.