July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
If I think about Koromori anymore I'm seriously going to end up with a headache. :(

Curse you koromori for looking so confusing!

Wolf616

Aspiring Trainer
Bats do often have strange noses... so I'm guessing it's his nose.
The "eyes" could also be little arms. We really need to see this pokemon in motion to judge what's what...

Waninoko

ワニノコ
bacon said:
Kinda bummed that the bird is another Normal/Flying type, but it looks freaking cool. Free Fall seems interesting... if it does indeed incapacitate the opponent for a turn, then I forsee a combo with Toxic to rack up damage. That's important because this guy needs something interesting to differentiate himself from Staraptor, who is probably the best Normal/Flying type we're ever going to get offensively.

Really want to know the type of the green blob!

I also hope it has something unique to set it apart from the others. Free Fall is a good start though, especially if it makes the foe unable to attack, like you said. I also wonder where his stats are focused, physically vs specially and attack vs. defense.

Type of green blob interests me as well.

A l e-TheSennin

Aspiring Trainer
Wait a second, but...does Koromori have eyes? I thinked he didn't have, but, now, looking better the pic, it seems it has close eyes!

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
maybe the green blob dude is a plasma type a bit farfetched but that would be awsome

Sabett

Aspiring Trainer
buruxsiru said:
I dunno what type of bat Koromori is, but it kinda looks like a messed-up Honduran white bat. They have a big nose, too, and they're white furry bats. :3 Maybe that heart thing is its nose and its eyes are covered by fur. Only thing is...they have orange/yellow ears and orange/yellow nose annnd they have eyes.
ectophyllaalba5.jpg
Those are the most adorable things ever, and nice find.

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
ManhattanTheStarr said:
The green blob? Psychic/Bug.
Flame me if you must, but that's the most reasonable typing, IMO. :B

that would be quit cool 8D

buruxsiru

Aspiring Trainer
Like I said the page before this one: I think Koromori is a Honduran white bat. Google them! They're adorable little fuzz balls with wings. I don't like Koromori, but yeah, those white bats own.
Honduran-white-bats-roosting.jpg

Ah, drat. Sorry. But hey, more Honduran cute fuzz balls. Don't ask where I got the idea to Google them. Although I think it was mainly 'fuzzy white bats' and got 'Honduran', yeah.

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
it looked good the way i was looking at it, with the middle thing being its eye and the tuffs being its arms. But now that i tryed to see it as a huge nose with little furry eyelids, that does make more sense as a bat. it would look much more natural if its mouth was closed though i think

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
Weyard said:
it looked good the way i was looking at it, with the middle thing being its eye and the tuffs being its arms. But now that i tryed to see it as a huge nose with little furry eyelids, that does make more sense as a bat. it would look much more natural if its mouth was closed though i think

Yeah it looks better as having just one big eye.

I have tried to see it the other way, and I have for like a split second but it's just horrible. When I think of the two tufts as it's "eyes" I feel like it's "nose" is in the way I just want to take it off. D:

So I'm happy to continue living my life believing him to have just one big eye.

ANinyMouse

Aspiring Trainer
Gochizeru is at least part エスパー (Psychic) typed, since the only type that ends in a glide (ー) is Psychic. While you can't really make out the rest of the characters too well, you CAN make out the glide on the end.

So, once more: the green blob is part Psychic-type.