July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
a rival that is secretly the main villain? one of the first vids that showed N also showed another long green haired person with like a patch over one eye or a mask or something didnt it?

kaorusquee

Eeveelution master
Weyard said:
so is it safe to assume that these are all the scans? i was hoping for official pics of the starters first evos : /

Not even. We may have PIECES of all the scans, but the top of Wooguru (Wargle, LOL)'s scan shows Sugimori art for Rankurusu and crazy teddy bear fruit salad thing.

Waninoko

ワニノコ
Drakeman said:
Quite possible. But the fact that it's likely to become another Poison/ Flying like Zubat is very likely. Maybe Ghost?

Yeah, it seems that on the scan is says psychic/flying. It's hard to make out, but it def isn't poison because the word before flying is too long to be poison (in japanese). Comparing エスパー (psyshic) to どく (poison).
Looks like Natu and Xatu get a new type combo buddy ^^

oakbark

Aspiring Trainer
Some musings....

'Black City' makes sense if you imagine Zekrom's absence to drain electricity from the city and cause a blackout.

How would Reshiram's absence cause a 'White Forest'? Maybe without heat, the Forest would be covered in snow? (though that doesn't tally with the corocoro scan).

keannofausto

mijumaru lover.
Maybe N could be the villian or something.I have a post on page 11!Maybe the guy could be in the team!Or he could be the rival?

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
hey it does look like theres another pokemon on the top left of woogurus page doesnt it? two white toe like things

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh
Waninoko said:
Yeah, it seems that on the scan is says psychic/flying. It's hard to make out, but it def isn't poison because the word before flying is too long to be poison (in japanese). Comparing エスパー (psyshic) to どく (poison).
Looks like Natu and Xatu get a new type combo buddy ^^

Oooh sweet, hey thanks for pointing that out. I seriously need to brush up on my Japanese. :D

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
i was hoping for more new pokemon :( but anyway im really liking the eagle

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
Wooguru looks exactly like how I wanted it! xD Munna's evolution is pretty nice. I'm glad the whole Drowzee prevo theory will be over. The KS artwork of Minezumi, Koromori, and Kibago looks very nice. Also, I'm very interested to see how this whole Black City and White Forest will work! I really hope we see some gyms; I might cry if we don't have the eight gyms and elite four :O

Majora_787

Suplexer of Wailords
Chimchar15 said:
Well remember childhood friends are not always rivals, remember Dawn? I think the blond girl may be your friends who helps you out from time to time and Cheren looks to be your main rival. Sweet! The N guy is a mystery so he's another main rival.
True, but I'd say we'll have two rivals again.

Remember Wally and May? Yeah. =P I honestly found it a little obnoxious, but that is just me.

But one of those pictures I saw, I thought it had the girl being the opponent in a battle o_O I might have misread what I was looking at.

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh
SinnohTrainer17 said:
Wooguru looks exactly like how I wanted it! xD Munna's evolution is pretty nice. I'm glad the whole Drowzee prevo theory will be over. The KS artwork of Minezumi, Koromori, and Kibago looks very nice. Also, I'm very interested to see how this whole Black City and White Forest will work! I really hope we see some gyms; I might cry if we don't have the eight gyms and elite four :O

Yeah. Im starting to get pretty tired of it too. Drowzee this, Munna that...

darksun

Eats Magikarp Bait for breakfast
You have to childhood friends, Cheren and Belle and N appears to be your rival.
Belle is a bit of an airhead, but there's something about looking for her father?
Koromori is Psychic/Flying.

kaorusquee

Eeveelution master
The name for the girl is Beru, just Beru. in the small box that's black with yellow text, it says how Cheren and Beru are both something (childhood friends, I think? Man I need to brush up my Japanese.)