July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
benny said:
Wait, people are still saying that Munna is a pre-evo of Drowzee? (lol)

I'm loving these leaks and can't wait to see the rest of them. I'm also interested in the "childhood friends." Yay for leaks!

not in the stupid sense that you mean. I mean it might evolve into both Musharna or Drowzee based on gender.

bluechew

Going Big Time
kaorusquee said:
Going with the whole "Choose your fate" bit that was brought up a while ago, I'm guessing that one of Cheren, Belle, or "N" (LOL) will be your ally, and two of them will end up being against you, depending on in-game decisions.

But with 4 people and 3 starters, would one person be SoL?

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh
Shinomune said:
Koromori seems to be Psychic/Flying...

Quite possible. But the fact that it's likely to become another Poison/ Flying like Zubat is very likely. Maybe Ghost?

Waninoko

ワニノコ
Vhermillion said:
Wooguru's pretty sweet. I want it on mg team for sure.
So I guess this proves Munna isn't related to drowsy, buits evolution looks even more derpy than Munna is, aha.
From the front, thd chipmunk looks pretty weird. Hey, never know. Maybe it'll have an awesome evolution that know one'll see coming.

Oh, I hope the chipmunk has a cool evo ^^

kaorusquee

Eeveelution master
bluechew said:
But with 4 people and 3 starters, would one person be SoL?

I'm thinking N might come in later with a different pokemon, or maybe Belle or Cheren could start with something else, like a Chiraami. Remember Wally starting with a Ralts?

Chimchar15

Aspiring Trainer
Majora_787 said:
Yet again, the magazine leaking is ridiculous. xD

I like that we finally get art of some of these guys to see how they look, but yeah, these are only partial LQ scans.

But hold on... Between the girl, Cheren, and N, there are THREE rivals in this game?

And is it White Forest or White Fortress? xD It looks like White Forest to me.

Well remember childhood friends are not always rivals, remember Dawn? I think the blond girl may be your friends who helps you out from time to time and Cheren looks to be your main rival. Sweet! The N guy is a mystery so he's another main rival.

oakbark

Aspiring Trainer
Lol, looks like mystery guy 'N' has a Millenium-puzzle-esque Rubix Cube! Seriously, there seems to be a slight Egyptian vibe going on in these games!

Minezumi (the chipmunk) looks a little like that Dramatic Look Hamster! He's super cool. What the hell is Munna and it's evo? Seriously weird.

bluechew

Going Big Time
kaorusquee said:
I'm thinking N might come in later with a different pokemon, or maybe Belle or Cheren could start with something else, like a Chiraami. Remember Wally starting with a Ralts?

Or Belle might not like battling

A l e-TheSennin

Aspiring Trainer
We probably will find Reshiram or Zekrom in Black City and White Forest. What a pity! If it will so, it could be a disappointment.
I hoped in B&W, we would have got both the Pokémons.

darksun

Eats Magikarp Bait for breakfast
rockinpikachu said:
Wait N's 2nd scan in the bottom right it looks like Dive!
It looks like that cave people speculate (speculated?) Zekrom to be in.

Or it's the location in the middle-left pic in the first scan of "N".

Bluerang1

Aspiring Trainer
I like the City/Forrest thing, I'm getting the City :D I love how we have extra friends. I hope the Professor has a Male Friend, female is good, but at least 1 male to accompany that other one would be nice.

I'm liking what I'm seeing, even the art for the crazy beaver xD It saluting so a Fighting type?

EDIT: LOOK! BARRY'S TWIN SISTER!!!

Launch

Bug Catcher
N seems to be into accessorizing.. xD

rockinpikachu said:
Wait N's 2nd scan in the bottom right it looks like Dive!

I think that's the 'electro-magnetic' cave that's been shown before. I kind of hope not though, I'd really like Dive to return. xD
EDIT: Beaten by about a thousand others. :p

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
so is it safe to assume that these are all the scans? i was hoping for official pics of the starters first evos : /