July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
oh and look at the screenshots on the scan with the munna evo or whatever. look to the left of the player character in all those screenshots. Either theres a pokemon following, or its a HUGE coincedence that someone is standing next to him/her in EVERY screen...

Dragonlord251

One of the most annoying people on PB:)
Cute_Shaymin said:
and I doubt we've even scratched the surface yet on the news. :] Man, this'll be an -epic- month no?

I hope so.
And the closer we get to release date, the more news to be released

Chardan

Aspiring Trainer
Weyard said:
oh and look at the screenshots on the scan with the munna evo or whatever. look to the left of the player character in all those screenshots. Either theres a pokemon following, or its a HUGE coincedence that someone is standing next to him/her in EVERY screen...

I noticed that too, but I though I would get flamed for suggesting it. HIGH FIVE!

Cute_Shaymin

Aspiring Trainer
Dragonlord251 said:
I hope so.
And the closer we get to release date, the more news to be released
yeah and what I want to see (though I doubt it happening) is the 3rd legendary mascot. *Crosses fingers anyways*

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
Weyard said:

yeah the bottom left pic looks like a pokemon following him hopefully pokemon can follow you

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
bluechew said:
Possibly Mamepato final form. Also, Fearow looks nothing like Spearow, Weyard

they have the same color scheme, which hatoopoo doesnt share with wooguru

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
Skylands said:
This new one is the same colours, species, and build as a Digimon known as Aquilamon.

aquilamon.jpg

How unoriginal.

Get them eyes checked son. It has no horns, Its body isnt completely red, It doesnt have two toed feet, The body appears to be grey(Under the wings), and Its forehead looks like an Indian head dress. Oh, and you would throw in "same build" What birds to start having 8 wings or somethin.

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
Annihilator27 said:
Get them eyes checked son. It has no horns, Its body isnt completely red, It doesnt have two toed feet, The body appears to be grey(Under the wings), and Its forehead looks like an Indian head dress.

IKR think about it. "Oh my gosh it's a Eagle they copied digimon" Well guess what the world has the right to a eagle.

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
im thinking now that if munna is a drowzee counterpart of sorts, and the new pokemon shown MOST LIKELY will evolve again, then either drowzee will get a pre-evo, or hypno will get an evo

and i dont care, i want them following me and dont see any need to remove the feature. flame away

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
Majora_787 said:
1. I like Munna's evo. ^^
2. I like the bird. =P
3. If people keep comparing these guys to digimon, I will hunt them down and break their fingers. With a brick.

Yeah, I just shut down some guys failed digimon comparison. The "same build" part was a facepalm. I mean If anything Its a new mudkip stage.

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
I would like following Pokemon to return but I want it as a OPTION. becuase sometimes the pokemon get annoying and other times I love them!

Yeah I'm weird deal with it

Chardan

Aspiring Trainer
Annihilator27 said:
Yeah, I just shut down some guys failed digimon comparison. The "same build" part was a facepalm. I mean If anything Its a new mudkip stage.

Heh, nice.

OT: Following Pokemon have no reason not to return, even if they reuse sprites from HG/SS. Ugh.

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
i really cant come up with a situation where its annoying. If you dont like the pokemon enough to want it following you, then dont use it. Thats kind of the reason that people pick favorites, so you dont have to look at something as disgusting as Garchomp just because hes broke.