July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

darksun

Eats Magikarp Bait for breakfast
The new bird is AWESOME! We're finally getting the scans! (I didn't actually think we'd get them earlier, though) ;3 :D

It's probably not the fully evolved form of Mamepato, as the colours have no relation.

Hellion

Passion!
Finally, we have get both a war themed Pokemon, as well as an eagle in one reveal! Needless to say, it's earned a spot on my team.

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
bummer its normal/flying would of been better fighting/flying

patrick329

It's Kyogre! What can I say?
I like it as an eagle, finally a bird that's cooler than a starling, (no offense to staraptor), but does it look like it has Naruto hair behind the headfeathers?
Seriously! Is there any other non legendary bird pokemon based off of a cool bird like a peregrine falcon?

Hellion

Passion!
So what do have here, a legend? I should hope that GF wouldn't waste the war theme on a common bird. Surely it isn't an evo of anything from previous generations.

Chardan

Aspiring Trainer
There is something about this Pokemon that I absolutley adore, it reminds me of Gen 3 and 2 Birds, some of my favorite designs. First thing I though was Delibird evo, but Now we know its type, would have liked a unique type though.

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
This Pokemon has an autoslot on my team. He's awesome. My team so far is
Mijumaru
New Bird (could be the pigeon. we have to wait for confirmation)

Chardan

Aspiring Trainer
Cute_Shaymin said:
So Free Fall is a two-turn Seismic Toss? Eh, it better have good power to make it worth it. :/

It involves holding the opponents Pokemon too though, which may suggest they become incapable of attacking for a turn. I hope so, and I hope this bird has good health, speed and attack.