Wi-Fi Trades jhaze's trade thread!!!!!!! Now with Pokerus, Shinys, and EV training items!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
will trade lvl 71 mewtwo for any giratina, pm me if interested, giratina must be migrated to b/w my friend code is 3439 2513 9847

@chell if ur gonna be posting this on everybody's thread just use the trade now sticky and it's kinda obvious nobody wants to trade with u

Darkrai_24 said:
@chell if ur gonna be posting this on everybody's thread just use the trade now sticky and it's kinda obvious nobody wants to trade with u

@ darkrai, i dont even know what a sticky is on this website, i signed up two days ago, can you explain all this to me please

If u go to the pokemon trading section you see on top where it says thrace now thread and on the left it will say "STICKY" that's where u post this kind of request so go back to the pokemon trading section and look at the top it will be under important threads and stop POSTING THIS EVERYWHERE!!!!

@WinterChevalier
I will trade for one of the shinies also I only can trade on heartgold or soulsilver

jhaze wow not many ppl are posting things on ur thread now right? But If you want, since you said you have most of legendaries, Do you happen to have all regis and deoxys ur willing to trade on low? I seriously have like no good pokemon you'll want, but we can do something.... I have Zoruas and Pichus with Volt Tackle if you want those it might not be enough for all 4 legendaries :( but i have nothing else, maybe you'll find something we can work out :/ :) Please Respond Back, PM, etc

Do you have a Jolly Jirachi event? If so I'll trade for it. Also, do you think it's possible for you to breed me a Modest Rotom? (you can breed them through Ditto) I have a bunch of perfect and near perfect ivd pokemon both UT and EV Trained, check my trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back