TCG Fakes JFlo's Fakes.(mostly Prism Stars)

JFlo

Aspiring Trainer
I really like prism star cards, the lost zone, and cards that are busted but in very odd ways. and since there can only be one copy of any specific prism star, I can make the cards slightly busted and not feel bad about it. This is also my first time doing anything relating to fake cards so any feedback would be nice. Let me know if any card is TOO busted. One last thing, I don't think most of these cards will be super competitive if they actually existed, they would all be super oddball cards in rogue decks that could surprise the opponent if used correctly.

extra edit: I understand that all prism star pokémon are legendary pokémon, so I'm going to start with the legendaries that they didn't make prism stars for already.

Lost World Prism Star
Trainer - Stadium

(Prism star) rule

You can't have more than 1 card with the same name in your deck. If a card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

between turns, place 1 damage counter on every pokémon in play for every special energy in both players lost zone. If this card is replaced by another stadium card or is discarded by an ability, confuse and paralyze the active pokémon of the player who removed it from play. Whenever any player plays an Item or Supporter card from their hand, prevent all effects of that card done to this Stadium card.

Basic Pokémon - HP 120 - psychic

(Prism star) rule

You can't have more than 1 card with the same name in your deck. If a card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

Ability - Dream Gate
once per match, if this Pokémon is in the lost zone move it to the active spot and put the previous active Pokémon into your hand. If you do this, your opponent's active Pokemon is now asleep and will flip 3 coins during Pokémon checkup instead of 1 to wake up, if any of them is tails, that Pokémon is still asleep.

[C][C] Dream Eater - 30
if your opponent's Pokémon is asleep, this attack does 220 more damage.

no weakness
no resistance
no retreat cost

Thanks for stopping by. I'll try to add more in the future.

Edit 1:

Ability - Prismatic Aura
if Uxie prism star and Mespirit prism star are in play, all damage counters done to your Prism Star cards do no damage and heal 10 hp.
[C] - Mind Blade - 10
put as much Special energy attached to this pokémon into the lost zone. for each Special energy put into the lost zone this way, place 4 damage counters onto your opponents Pokémon in any way you like.

Ability- Retaliation
once per turn, if this card is in the lost zone put 2 damage counters on your opponent's benched Pokémon in any way you like. This ability only works if It has been KO'd this match.
[] - Special Discharge
Search your deck for special energy and put it in the lost zone. if you do this put 3 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like.
This ability only works

Ability - Shining Eyes
Once during your turn (before you attack) look at your face down prize cards, if any Prism star cards are there, search your deck for as 6 cards and replace as many prized prism stars as you like. Return all Prize cards face down.
[P] Sealed Fate - 300
If you don't have Uxie Prism Star and Azelf Prism star on the bench this attack does nothing. The defending pokémon, if not KO'd, will be knocked out at the end of the opponent's turn. (even if Mespirit is knocked out)

PokeBody - every time this card is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 times the amount of prize cards that they took last time.
Ability - Ectoplasm
After this Pokémon is KO'd, play this card as a stadium card. while this card is a stadium, put one damage counter on all of your opponent's pokémon during pokémon checkup. when it is removed from the stadium position, return it to your hand.
[P][P][P][P][P] - Eternal Nightmare
knock out this Pokémon and any other Pokémon in play.
Black fog is the legendary version of haunter that only makes an appearance in the anime and manga.

[R][L][P][M][D] - ARMAGEDDON
This attack ignores anything that would prevent its occurrence. Return all cards attached to this pokemon into your hand, This card now becomes a stadium card. The effects this card as a stadium card is as follows: Bench space for both players is now infinite, both players draw their entire deck, the stadium cards no longer replace the previous stadium in play and all stadiums in play cannot be removed by the effect of anything, amount of stadium cards that are allowed to be in play at a time is now infinite. neither player loses the game if they can't draw a card at the beginning of their turn. both players add cards of their choice to their prize cards until there is 6 prize cards for both players.

Last edited: