TCG Fakes Jeremy's Fake Cards (Genesect-EX!)

JeremyTCG

"OH NO, WATCH OUT WATCH OUT! RKO!"
Hi guys, I was bored so I decided to make these cards based off Genesect-EX, and a Absol-EX shiny. Hope you enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I use a website to make these cards, and use google for blanks and such.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Genesect-EX
2. Absol-EX
3. Douse Drive (Tool)
4. Shock Drive (Tool)
5. Burn Drive (Tool)

EDIT: The pictures are down for some reason, so mods, Delete this or do whatever you want with this thread, I don't know what happened and I don't know how to delete

Last edited:
Do you think you could download GIMP/Photoshop (free/not free) and try making the cards in them? Using websites like the ones you have makes cards look sloppy, unprofessional and effortless, and can downgrade the great ideas that you put on the cards quite significantly. Plus, you'll be less bored as they take a bit longer to make ;)

Do you think you could download GIMP/Photoshop (free/not free) and try making the cards in them? Using websites like the ones you have makes cards look sloppy, unprofessional and effortless, and can downgrade the great ideas that you put on the cards quite significantly. Plus, you'll be less bored as they take a bit longer to make ;)
Thanks for the recommendations, I won't be downloading it as I don't really make cards anymore, and the computer I have can't download as big stuff, and I am very busy, if I ever get back into it, though, I probably will!

Well, if you ever feel like making cards but don't want to go to the hassle of image faking, feel free to try out text faking. They are basically all the information that can be found on a card. You can find examples around here.

Back