TCG Fakes Jax's Toolbox [Home of the XY Reboot: Request a Character!]

GadgetJax

Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker
RE: GadgetJax's Toolbox! (I think I might need another Toolbox... this one's too heavy!)

I went through and made a Wikia for all the pictures I need for here, so yay?

Trainer - Item (Team Clemont)
Clemontic Gear
Clemontic_gear.png

Flip a coin. If heads, move a basic Energy card attached to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon to his or her Active Pokemon.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn(before you attack).

That's it for Clemont. I'm tired of his junk blowing up in my face, poofing my hair like Jagger. I actually have a really bad craving for Restored Pokemon right now, so let's do Grant!

Restored - Kabuto - HP70 - [F]
Put this card onto your Bench only with the effect of Dome Fossil.
140.gif

[F] Tackle 20

[F] [F] Dig 30
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: [G]
Resistance:
Retreat: [C] [C]
Stage 1 - Kabutops - HP120 - [F] (Team Grant)
Evolves from Kabuto
141.gif

[F] [C] Tsunami Blade 40+
Does 40 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokemon.

[F] [C] [C] Slashing Strike 120
This Pokemon can't use Slashing Strike during your next turn.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C]
Basic - Relicanth - HP80 - [W] (Team Grant)
369.gif

[W] Mud Ressurection
Put a Restored Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, then put 2 damage counters on this Pokemon.

[W] [C] Muddy Water 20
Does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon (don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Resistance:
Retreat: [C] [C] [C]
Trainer - Supporter (Team Grant)
Grant's Excavation
VSGrant.png

Reveal the top 5 cards of your deck and put all Team Grant cards you find there into your hand. Discard the other cards.

You may play only 1 Supporter during your turn (Before you attack).
For anyone asking, no I won't be making Fossil Item cards. What's the point, anyway, since they all have the same functions?

GadgetJax

RE: GadgetJax's Toolbox! (I think I might need another Toolbox... this one's too heavy!)

Watch me Swooce right into some more EX's!

Basic - Aerodactyl-EX - HP160 - [F] (Team Grant)
142.gif

[F] [C] Earthquake Swooce 60
Does 20 damage to 1 of your Benched Pokemon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).

[F] [C] [C] [C] Fossil Cannon 70+
You may discard a Restored Pokemon from your hand. If you do, this attack does 50 more damage.

Resistance:
When a Pokemon-EX is Knocked Out, your opponent draws 2 Prize Cards.​
Mega - M. Aerodactyl-EX - HP210 - [F] (Team Grant)
Evolves from Aerodactyl-EX
142-mega.gif

When 1 of your Pokemon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokemon, your turn ends.
[F] [C] [C] [C] Genocide Dive
This attack does 120 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on the Defending Pokemon.

Resistance:
Basic - Dwebble - HP50 - [G]
557.gif

[C] Rock Guard
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to this Pokemon by attacks is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[G] [C] Cut 30

Weakness: [R]
Resistance:
Stage 1 - Crustle - HP90 - [G] (Team Grant)
Evolves from Dwebble
558.gif

[G] Unearth
Search your deck for a Team Grant card, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[G] [C] [C] Wall Press 80
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to this Pokemon by attacks is reduced by 40 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

Resistance:
Basic - Tyrantrum-EX - HP180 - [N] (Team Grant)
697.gif

Ability: Relic Consume
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a Team Grant from your hand. If you do, remove 6 damage counters from this Pokemon.

[L] [F] [C] Shredder Jaw 60+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does 60 more damage.

Weakness: [N]
Resistance:
Retreat: [C] [C] [C] [C]

GadgetJax

TOOLBOX

26 UNOWNS!!! Is it necessary? Not in the slightest.

Note: All of these Unown share a common name, as they are still the same species. As such, you can only have 4 Unown TOTAL in a deck.

Basic - Unown - HP60 - [P]
201Unown_A_Dream.png

Ability: ART
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a basic Energy card, reveal it, shuffle your deck, then put that card on top of your deck.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Weakness: [P]
Resistance:
201Unown_B_Dream.png

Ability: BALANCE
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may draw cards equal to the number of Prize cards your opponent has taken.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_C_Dream.png

Ability: CENTER
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, you may draw 3 cards. If you do, your turn ends.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_D_Dream.png

Ability: DELAY
As long as this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, your opponent can't play any Unown from his or her hand onto his or her Bench.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_E_Dream.png

Ability: EVOLVE
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may Knock Out this Pokemon. If you do, search your deck for a card that evolves from 1 of your Pokemon and put it onto that Pokemon (this counts as evolving that Pokemon). Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_F_Dream.png

Ability: FLOAT
The retreat cost of each of your Unown is [C] less.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_G_Dream.png

Ability: GATHER
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your deck for a card named Unown, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_H_Dream.png

Ability: HEAVY
The retreat cost of each of your opponent's Unown is [C] more.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_I_Dream.png

Ability: INFORM
Prevent all effects of attacks, except damage, done to your Unown by your opponent's Pokemon-EX.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_J_Dream.png

Ability: JUGGLE
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is in your hand, you may reveal it. If you do, shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 4 cards. Then, discard this Pokemon.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_K_Dream.png

Ability: KARATE
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [F] Energy card from your hand. If you do, put 2 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokemon that has any Pokemon Tool cards attached to it.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_L_Dream.png

Ability: LAVA
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [R] Energy card from your hand.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_M_Dream.png

Ability: MAGIC
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Confused. If tails, your Active Pokemon is now Confused.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_N_Dream.png

Ability: NEGATIVE
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may move a damage counter from 1 of your opponent's Pokemon to another of your opponent's Pokemon. If you do, place 1 damage counter on this Pokemon.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_O_Dream.png

Ability: OCEAN
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is on your Bench, you may discard this Pokemon and all cards attached to it. If you do, return all [W] Energy attached to your Active Pokemon to your hand.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_P_Dream.png

Ability: PSI
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is in your discard pile, you may put a [P] Energy card from your discard pile into your hand. You can't use more than 1 PSI Ability during your turn.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_Q_Dream.png

Ability: QUARTER
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may flip 4 coins. For each heads, shuffle a card from your opponent's Discard Pile back into his or her deck.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_R_Dream.png

Ability: RHYTHM
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, remove 1 damage counter from 1 of your Unown.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_S_Dream.png

Ability: SECRET
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at the top card of your deck. You may return that card to the top of your deck or shuffle that card back into your deck.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_T_Dream.png

Ability: TREE
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may move a [G] Energy attached to 1 of your Pokemon to another of your Pokemon. If you do, place 1 damage counter on this Pokemon.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_U_Dream.png

Ability: UNITY
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may remove 3 damage counters from your Active Pokemon and your opponent's Active Pokemon.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_V_Dream.png

Ability: VOLT
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may attach a [L] Energy card from your discard pile to this Pokemon.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_W_Dream.png

Ability: WOBBLE
Whenever you flip a coin during your turn, treat it as tails.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_X_Dream.png

Ability: EXIT
Once during your turn(before your attack), you may Knock Out this Pokemon. If you do, switch your opponent's Active Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_Y_Dream.png

Ability: YES
Once during you turn (before your attack), you may ask your opponent to draw a Prize card. If he or she does, draw a Prize card.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_Z_Dream.png

Ability: ZONE
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a card and discard it. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_Exclamation_Dream.png

Ability: !
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may look at the top card of your opponent's deck. If that card was an Unown, discard the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck. If not, put that card into your opponent's hand.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:
201Unown_Question_Dream.png

Ability: ?
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, you may have your opponent reveal his or her hand. If you do, discard this Pokemon and all cards attached to it.

[P] [C] Hidden Power 30

Resistance:

Like most Unown, they are meant to be pretty weak on their own. Yet, there are still a few that are pretty great, like Balance, Volt for Dragonite-EX decks, Zone for Bronzong decks, Art for a combo with Ether, and others. Try to come up with your own zany ideas!

And yes I used Bulbapedia again for art... They r awesome

GadgetJax

RE: GadgetJax's Toolbox! (Unown is pretty boss, right?)

Restored - Shieldon - HP80 - [M]
Put this card onto your Bench only with the effect of Armor Fossil.
410.gif

[M] [C] Metal Sound 30
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Confused.

Resistance: [P]
Stage 1 - Bastiodon - HP140 - [M] (Team Grant)
Evolves from Shieldon
411.gif

Ability: Castle Wall
Any damage done by an opponent's attack to each of your Team Grant Pokemon that has a Pokemon Tool card attached to it is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[M] [M] [M] [C] Steam Attack 80+
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 20 more damage for each heads.

pokedan24

Aspiring Trainer

I like those unowns

J and K are also really good. L has it's uses. P has an interesting mechanic, T would be good in Virizion decks, and X's ability could be worth the prize lead it gives an opponent.

GadgetJax

I probably should find the time to do the rest of Ramos. I don't like him very much, but I already started him, so I should do him some justice.

Basic - Deerling - HP60 - [G]
585.gif

[C] Weather Veil
Search your deck for a basic Energy card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[G] [C] Headbutt 20+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.

Resistance:
Stage 1 - Sawsbuck - HP110 - [G] (Team Ramos)
Evolves from Deerling
586.gif

Ability: Season Veil
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, you may attach a [W], [Y], [R], or [F] Energy card from your hand to this Pokemon. If you do, discard the top card of your deck.

[G] [C] Pressure Antler 20x
Does 20 damage times the number of basic Energy cards attached to this Pokemon and your opponent's Active Pokemon.

Resistance:

For anyone wondering, the choice of Energy for the ability originates with colors corresponding with the 4 seasons.

Winter: Ice all around, so Water.

Spring: Lots of Flowers start blooming, so Fairy to match pink.

Summer: Very humid and hot, so Fire matches well.

Autumn: Brown leaves everywhere, so fighting matches orange-brown pretty well.

Basic - Prism Lilligant - HP80 - [G] (Team Ramos)
549.gif

You can't have more than 1 Prism Pokemon in your deck.
Ability: Medical Magic
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may heal 30 damage from 1 of your Team Ramos Pokemon.

[G] Aromatic Wave 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Weakness:
Resistance:
Retreat:
Prism Pokemon Rule: Inbetween turns, discard all Special Energy attached to this Pokemon.​

Trainer - Item (Team Ramos)
Grey Shears
canstock15519536.jpg

Discard the top card of your deck. If that card was a Team Ramos card, draw 2 cards.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn(before you attack).

GadgetJax

RE: GadgetJax's Toolbox! (I mean, VENUSAUR. With a question mark.)

Basic - Tropius - HP110 - [G] (Team Ramos)
357.gif

[C] Gale Shot
This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon that has any Energy attached to it (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

[G] [G] Hurricane Reset 40
Shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 4 cards.

Weakness: [L]
Resistance: [F]
Basic - Venusaur-EX - HP180 - [G] (Team Ramos)
003.gif

[G] Solar Draw
Discard a Team Ramos card from your hand. If you do, draw 3 cards.

[G] [G] [C] Green Impact 80
You may discard an Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Poisoned and Burned.

Resistance:
Mega - M. Venusaur-EX - HP230 - [G] (Team Ramos)
Evolves from Venusaur-EX
003-mega.gif

When 1 of your Pokemon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokemon, your turn ends.
[G] [G] [C] Ultraviolet Cannon 120
The Defending Pokemon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

Resistance:
Trainer - Item (Team Ramos)
Plant Badge
Plant_Badge.png

(Pokemon Tool)Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn't already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

The Team Ramos Pokemon this card is attached to can use the attack on this card (You still need the necessary Energy to use this attack)

[G] [C] Air Tunnel 60
Return this Pokemon and all cards attached to it to your hand.

GadgetJax

While I doubt I will be able to get the rest of Gym Warriors done in the next 30 days, there are lots of ideas that I have for pontential concepts afterwards. Namely, there are 3 concepts for Fake Sets to do on this Thread. Here they are:

-Zero Chain. It would feature Dragon Types, Zygarde, and Mega Evolutions from ORAS, most prominently M. Salamence-EX and M. Altaria-EX. That being said, though, if M Flygon is confirmed prior to release of ORAS, then it would replace Altaria.

-A follow-up to Volt Overdrive and Dragon Frenzy. While I don't have a surefire idea at the moment, one idea that might work would be 'Chaos Blizzard'. It would feature Water and Dark types, and the Mega Evolutions would be M. Abomasnow-EX and M. Tyranitar-EX.

-A mini-set, similar to Shiny Collection, featuring exclusively Prism Pokemon and a new concept for Trainer cards that I have yet to reveal.

While I will be the one to decide which one I eventually choose, you guys can vote here on which one you favor most, that way I can take into consideration what the community enjoys most and put that to good use. http://strawpoll.me/2906464

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie

GadgetJax said:
While I doubt I will be able to get the rest of Gym Warriors done in the next 30 days, there are lots of ideas that I have for pontential concepts afterwards. Namely, there are 3 concepts for Fake Sets to do on this Thread. Here they are:

-Zero Chain. It would feature Dragon Types, Zygarde, and Mega Evolutions from ORAS, most prominently M. Salamence-EX and M. Altaria-EX. That being said, though, if M Flygon is confirmed prior to release of ORAS, then it would replace Altaria.

-A follow-up to Volt Overdrive and Dragon Frenzy. While I don't have a surefire idea at the moment, one idea that might work would be 'Chaos Blizzard'. It would feature Water and Dark types, and the Mega Evolutions would be M. Abomasnow-EX and M. Tyranitar-EX.

-A mini-set, similar to Shiny Collection, featuring exclusively Prism Pokemon and a new concept for Trainer cards that I have yet to reveal.

While I will be the one to decide which one I eventually choose, you guys can vote here on which one you favor most, that way I can take into consideration what the community enjoys most and put that to good use. http://strawpoll.me/2906464

I like Zero Chain, but I also want to see dem selfies.
Where does the name "Zero Chain" come from, as in what relation to the set does it have?

GadgetJax

steffenka said:
Where does the name "Zero Chain" come from, as in what relation to the set does it have?

That is the name of Zygarde's 2nd and more powerful attack, in corresponding with the theme of things like Plasma Gale.

And the selfie thing was a joke.

GadgetJax

It's just an explosive day today with dusty ol' Grant!

Restored - Archen - HP70 - [F]
Put this card onto your Bench only with the effect of Plume Fossil.
566.gif

[C] Clutch 10
The Defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponet's next turn.

[F] [F] Stone Shot 20x
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Stage 1 - Archeops - HP120 - [F] (Team Grant)
Evolves from Archen
567.gif

[C] Blitz Swipe 30
Discard a random card from your opponent's hand.

[F] [F] Boulder Lock 60
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed. This Pokemon can't use Boulder Lock during your next turn.

Basic - Rhyhorn - HP80 - [F]
111.gif

[C] Tackle 10

[F] [F] [C] Heavy Crush 40+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.

Resistance:
Stage 1 - Rhydon - HP100 - [F]
Evolves from Rhyhorn
112.gif

Ability: Hammer Wake
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may discard a random card from your opponent's hand.

[F] [F] [C] [C] Guillotine 90

Resistance:
Stage 2 - Rhyperior - HP150 - [F] (Team Grant)
Evolves from Rhydon
464.gif

Ability: Hammer Infiltrate
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may have your opponent reveal his or her hand. Discard all Pokemon Tool cards you find there.

[F] [F] [C] [C] [C] Impact Bomber 150
This Pokemon does 50 damage to itself.

Resistance:

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie

GadgetJax said:
steffenka said:

That is the name of Zygarde's 2nd and more powerful attack, in corresponding with the theme of things like Plasma Gale.

And the selfie thing was a joke.

Ahh, interesting, is the Zygarde gonna be an EX then?

Pff, I totally knew the selfie thing was a joke, that's why I also voted for Zero Chain in the Strawpoll ;)

Carpey

Deck Experimenter

This just in: Luispipe8's selfies have been leaked from the Cloud by the work of an elite hacking circle, cleverly naming themselves Team Steffenka! I think I found one:
mhgeexc.png
Annyywayys I'm really excited about Zero Chain because there are just not enough Dragon types today :(

GadgetJax

Trainer - Item (Team Grant)
Cliff Badge
Cliff_Badge.png

(Pokemon Tool)Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn't already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

The Team Grant Pokemon this card is attached to can use the attack on this card (You still need the necessary Energy to use this attack)

[F] [F] [C] [C] Intense Strength 150
Discard the top 5 cards of your deck.

Trainer - Stadium (Team Grant)
Cyllage City Gym
Cyllage-City-Gym.png

Each Team Grant Pokemon in play (both yours and your opponent's) may have up to 3 Pokemon Tool cards attached to it (when this card is removed from play, discard Pokemon Tool cards attached to each of your Team Grant Pokemon until only 1 Pokemon Tool remains)

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium Card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

A bit more Lysandre, even though that is kind of a Last Resort move...

Basic - Sandile - HP70 - [D]
551.gif

[C] Paralyzing Gaze
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

[D] [D] Crunch 20
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy card attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon.

Weakness: [Y]
Stage 1 - Krokorok - HP100 - [D]
Evolves from Sandile
552.gif

[C] Homing Glasses
Your opponent reveals his or her hand. Discard a Trainer card you find there.

[D] [D] Claw Rift 40
Switch this Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

Stage 2 - Krookodile - HP140 - [D] (Team Lysandre)
Evolves from Krokorok
553.gif

Ability: Pillaged Goods
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [D] Energy card from your hand. If you do, shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 5 cards.

[D] [D] [C] Snout Fume Blast 80
This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

For anyone wondering why I chose Team Lysandre instead of something like Team Flare, it is because I do plan on getting to Malva sometime in the future.

Also, I have one thing to mention about the schedule for my thread. Right now, I am working on these trainers in the following order:

-Lysandre
-Olympia
-Korrina
-Wulfric
-Diantha
-Valerie
-The Mystery Trainer

While working on those, I will take occansional stops to work on Trainers that still need updating, like adding a needed Stadium to one of the Gym Leaders. After that is all done, I am going to start working on those selfies one of the random choices in the poll. I think most people are hoping for Zero Chain, so that is the one I will be doing. After Zero Chain is done, I will start work on the Elite Four. Considering that my schedule is starting to get a bit heavier, I expect all of the Trainers listed above to be finished by January, though a miracle could happen and I could finish sooner. Until then, thanks everyone!

GadgetJax

RE: GadgetJax's Toolbox! (People put jokes here, I think.)

Basic - Mienfoo - HP60 - [F]
619.gif

[F] [C] Circle Knuckle 30
This attack does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Resistance:
Stage 1 - Mienshao - HP90 - [F] (Team Lysandre)
Evolves from Mienfoo
620.gif

[C] Circular Swipe
This attack does 20 damage to each Benched Pokemon that has any basic Energy cards attached to it. (don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

[F] [C] Victory Strike 80
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to this Pokemon by attacks is increased by 30 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

Resistance:

As for who the mystery Trainer is, I'll give you a hint...
The Mystery Trainer uses no specific type, but rather covers all types, like Diantha and Lysandre. The Mystery Trainer doesn't appear in the Generation 6 Pokemon games, either. Here are some of the Pokemon that this Trainer uses:

-A Mega Evolved Scizor
-A Haxorus
-A Vileplume

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Carpey said:
This just in: Luispipe8's selfies have been leaked from the Cloud by the work of an elite hacking circle, cleverly naming themselves Team Steffenka! I think I found one:
mhgeexc.png
Annyywayys I'm really excited about Zero Chain because there are just not enough Dragon types today :(

lol, now you better make a Gallade card... xD And sorry I haven't pointed out some errors I've seen, I've been a bit busy. TT.TT I'll try to catch up later today. But from the cards I've seen so far, you've done a fantastic job, Gadget, keep it up!!! ;)

GadgetJax

Luispipe8 said:
Carpey said:
mhgeexc.png

lol, now you better make a Gallade card... xD And sorry I haven't pointed out some errors I've seen, I've been a bit busy. TT.TT I'll try to catch up later today. But from the cards I've seen so far, you've done a fantastic job, Gadget, keep it up!!! ;)

Yea, I'll do a Gallade card eventually. I don't think I've made too many errors, though. Which ones did you notice?

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

I know I've spotted a few, but none are big things, minor details overall. Let me get to a computer and I'll tell you as soon as I do.

GadgetJax

Basic - Prism Toxicroak - HP80 - [P] (Team Lysandre)
454.gif

Ability: Revenge Pike
If any of your Team Lysandre Pokemon would be Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, place 4 damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokemon.

[P] [C] Sludge Punch 30
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Poisoned. Heal 30 damage from this Pokemon.

Weakness:
Resistance:
Prism Pokemon Rule: Inbetween turns, discard all Special Energy attached to this Pokemon.​

Basic - Prism Cradily - HP100 - [G] (Team Grant)
346.gif

Ability: Night Keeper
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard 2 cards from your hand. If you do, search your opponent's deck for 2 basic Energy cards, reveal them, and discard them. Shuffle your opponent's deck afterward.

[G] Burial Ground
Discard the top card of your opponent's deck. If that card is a Pokemon, remove all damage counters from this Pokemon.

Weakness:
Resistance:

You're welcome, KoN.

Oh, here's the list of EX Pokemon from Zero Chain:

-Zygarde-EX (Dragon Type)
-M. Salamence-EX (Dragon Type)
-M. Altaria-EX (Dragon Type) (Might be substituted for M. Flygon-EX if possible)
-Darmanitan-EX (Fire Type)
-Bisharp-EX (Metal Type) (Might be substituted for Breloom-EX)
-Hoopa-EX (Psychic Type) (Normal Forme)

And for anyone wondering, Mega Altaria-EX will use Water and Metal Energy. Yes, I know that she becomes part Fairy type, but the Pokemon company already made their mark with Water and Metal, and I wouldn't want Altaria-EX to use W/M, then use W/Y when it evolves. So there.

GadgetJax

RE: GadgetJax's Toolbox! (Claiming copyright to Prism Pokemon!)

I think Grant needs one more card:

Trainer - Item (Team Grant)
Burrow Shovel
canstock14196668.jpg

Discard 2 cards from your hand. (if you can't discard 2 cards, you can't play this card.) Put a Team Grant card from your discard pile into your hand.

and then one more Lysandre for tonight:

Basic - Spiritomb - HP70 - [D] (Team Lysandre)
442.gif

[C] Shadow Throw
Return as many Energy cards as you like attached to your Pokemon to your hand. For each Energy card you returned to your hand, your opponent returns an Energy card attached to his or her Active Pokemon to his or her hand.

[D] [C] [C] Night Ray 30
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Poisoned and Asleep.

Weakness:
Resistance: