Japan's XY11: 'Explosive Fighter / Cruel Traitor', CP5: 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection'

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Isn't it Kakuna Rattata?
kakuna.png
rattata.png

Amazing art though! :p

Darkpoison64

Aspiring Trainer
Oh wow that is pretty good attack to 1 hit ex pokemon, just slap on a protection cube and it is golden :p since fire has so much acceleration and the flash fire pyroar will probably get rotated out so it will not live up to its potential sad to say. And with the volcanion ex it will be easy to hit mega numbers too :D Lol that lion king referance I was just writing a paper about Timon and Pumbaa and how they are related to Sawhili :)

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
Oh wow that is pretty good attack to 1 hit ex pokemon, just slap on a protection cube and it is golden :p since fire has so much acceleration and the flash fire pyroar will probably get rotated out so it will not live up to its potential sad to say. And with the volcanion ex it will be easy to hit mega numbers too :D Lol that lion king referance I was just writing a paper about Timon and Pumbaa and how they are related to Sawhili :)
Yes, but Protection Cube and Blacksmith will rotate before we will see Pyroar BREAK in our set... :/

Aussie Riolu

Aspiring Trainer
It wasn't really funny the first time, 2nd time was meh but doing it a 3rd time? Whoever is putting the fake moves needs to stop now!
Love the artwork btw.

ImDaBanana

The real world Nanab Berry!
Wow i love the art! Other than that i think i rate it 7/10, i'm not sure if the attack is great or not.

WastedSkyPirate

Pretty sure Blacksmith is getting reprinted based on the commercial we saw

Fire types haven't had much love over the last couple of years (Flashfire is arguably the worst XY-era set), so to take away their best exclusive card would be cruel! I hope you're right and Blacksmith is being reprinted.

I'd wager Pyroar BREAK will see play. Anything that can OHKO a Pokemon EX for 3 energy whilst only giving up one prize itself is worthy of consideration.

On a side note, I would've thought that these Pyroars would be the female version. So far we've only had artwork depicting the male.

Last edited:

Apterous

Aspiring Trainer
If Blacksmith gets a reprint, this will be an awesome card. If Blacksmith rotates, this won't see much play. :/

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
That's a tough lion. And I like the look of the card, which I usually don't say about breaks. Dangit, I really hope blacksmith and the cube get reprinted so I can use this! If my first deck could be full of my favorite type and things to support it that would be awesoooooome.

Where is the regular pyroar, not revealed yet?

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
This could be good if Blacksmith and Protection Cube do get reprinted. Only thing I see holding it back is the fact you need Wally to have it out Turn 2 but you can fully charge it in one turn with Blacksmith + regular energy attachment.

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
How do you know? They could just reprint them. If they do, however, that Pyroar MIGHT be playable.
How do I know? No reprint is still announced, for now, but the rotation will be XY-on, so... that's what we know for sure. Untill we don't know that Blacksmith will be reprinted, it will rotate.

Serpens

Aspiring Trainer
You know, WPM, those moves are getting pretty boring.
Either way, about the rotation: Expanded format, guys! Expanded format.
Though, admittedly, Pyroar sucks there. Even more than it does in standard, that is.

Nyora

A Cat
Keep it up WPM, ignore the haters. The first attack tho is pretty good. Especially since it can pair up with Flashfire Pyroar... In expanded.