Japan's XY11: 'Explosive Fighter / Cruel Traitor', CP5: 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection'

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
The attack does seem to indicate Nidoqueen is also in the set but we already had a Nidoqueen line in Primal Clash but no Nidoking so maybe there's only Nidoking in this set... Anyway, I do hope Nidoking is a dual-type...

I'm guessing the last three are the fully evolved Kalos starters. You know, their dual-typeness is sort of their thing.

Funny, I was thinking about that yesterday... I'd like to see the Dual-type cards of those or at least a Psychic Delphox and a Fighting Chesnaught. Greninja is the only one with a card featuring its secondary type (the Darkness-type promo).

Mr_Versatile123

Aspiring Trainer
Nidoran (M) is one of my favorite G1 Pokémon.... I can't wait to see what Nidoking is like! If he's dual-typed, I'm totally using him!

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
If both Nidoking AND Nidoqueen are both going to be in it, then I hope that both Pokémon are either Fighting type, or dual Psychic/Fighting type (non-shiny).

LostSalamence

LOST: The End
Looks like they are refreshing on their illustrator database. Love the art on this Nidoran, kinda challenging you to run to the horizon.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
All I can say is that the artwork is gorgeous and I will definitely hunt it down when it comes out.

Tensho275

Aspiring Trainer
This reminds me of Aladdin. This nidoran ♂ first attack be singing, " I can show you the world, Shining, shimmering, splendid, Tell me, princess, now when did, You last let your heart decide? ".

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
The are is good but why do they need to make the card so bad. In this meta, it would need to just grab up to 4 to maybe have a fighting chance. This is either a sign of good things to come in terms of balance or they still haven't learned from cards they made before.

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
This artist should be responsible for more art, all of his artwork are loaded with things to explore. Great artist

Pipotchi

Aspiring Trainer
Bisharp dual type! interesting. so this card can revenge kill trev break most notably.. struggling to think of many other notable meta threats that it hits for weakness though. The new Cruel Traitor M-Gardevoir EX? Thats all that comes to mind

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
Bisharp dual type! interesting. so this card can revenge kill trev break most notably.. struggling to think of many other notable meta threats that it hits for weakness though. The new Cruel Traitor M-Gardevoir EX? Thats all that comes to mind
Since Trevenant BREAK doesn't deal damage but plus damage counters. The only way Bisharp would be able to retaliate for the extra damage would be if Trev BREAK used Trev's attack.