News Japan's SM4+ Set: 'GX Battle Boost!'

Sup3rTaco

Aspiring Rayquaza
With this and cosmeom from SM, it might make it slightly easier to survive until you can pull out your Solgaleo/Lunala.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Eh, nice art but i'd rather use the first Cosmog, like what @CaptZero said. Also, Cosmoem has the same attack, so I feel like you already have the ability to switch out if you need to. Not like that one energy to pay for the retreat is going to be the bane of my existence.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Nebby - "Get in the bag!" Oh sorry. I love the variety of Nebby cards. Solgaleo/Rayquaza recently made a success. This Nebby will be a good option. 3 Geodudes

raymond25962

Aspiring Trainer
So the same as the psychic type Tapu Lele.

Makes it all the more likely that the psychic one won't be released.

TotoBoss

Kappa
Since this is the Tapu Lele from the pin collection box, Does this mean we have a chance to get a Baby Tapu Koko set release as well? Or at least a good chance at it.

EDIT: This is fairy type instead of the Pin collection's Psychic type. Still giving a chance for Fairy baby koko I guess.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
We haven't get ourselves a Lele Promo, we have another Lele-kun, Fairy-type, DMG. Switcher. The typing makes it irrelevant. Nothing hit for weakness, but it protects you from Garb. 3-4 Geodudes.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
We haven't get ourselves a Lele Promo, we have another Lele-kun, Fairy-type, DMG. Switcher. The typing makes it irrelevant. Nothing hit for weakness, but it protects you from Garb. 3-4 Geodudes.
Except this can be played in Gardevoir, unlike the Psychic one. But I really don't know what use Garde would have for it.

Nyora

A Cat
Well, I forgot these truly are a thing, and so far it looks as tho GXs aren't getting the same treatment, I could see a lot of bad typed cards becoming good!

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Not sure how I feel about this one. I don't care that Lele GX may not be getting reprinted, and I'm a big fan of alternate typing, but to turn around and just use cards that have been printed and making them alternate types is kind of uncreative in my opinion. Make them original cards, not revamped ones.