News Japan's SM3+ Set: 'Shining Legends!'

Knite

Aspiring Trainer
Water Pokémon Master said:
We can confirm Mewtwo-GX...

FuTVCykc_400x400.jpeg

Chika

Golden Hearted
Hey, this would be the perfect time to finally release that FA Stardust Jirachi that never made it over here! ... Please, TPCi?

Aera14

Aspiring Trainer
Fingers crossed for Zapdos gx, Articuno gx, Moltres gx, Raikou gx, and Suicune gx.

Last edited:

TaichoBanana

Aspiring Trainer
Awesome! I'm sold! I already preordered japanese booster box but I'm more than happy to purchase the English boxes

I love Generation! It was a beautiful set, as well as was Legendary Treasures. Not the most playable, but very nice set. I hope this one is good as well. From the cards that are confirmed, this looks nice already.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Hey, this would be the perfect time to finally release that FA Stardust Jirachi that never made it over here! ... Please, TPCi?
Just what I was thinking

Shining Volcanion will be interesting. They better make a Suicune and Raikou GX as well.

Malavok

Aspiring Trainer
This is pretty fun. I hope they have a texture/shine similar to the Neo Destiny shining cards. I never got a chance to collect that set (it was during the "gap" between collecting as a kid and starting back up as an adult) and would love to see all the legendaries as shinings, especially Zapdos!

Zeno

The Wanderer
At the very least, it sounds interesting. My wallet may suffer for it just like it did for Generations, but I'm glad to see we're getting the cards over here as well! And Mewtwo-GX, as expected. Entei-GX is nice though.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Does this mean that burning legends will have a fairly lengthy shelf life? Eg if this is only gonna be available in boxes with a monthly release a la generations stores are gonna need the booster singles from something to sell, so if we get this in October will that be us until 2018? I know my wallet would be happy with that to have more time to finish burning shadows, these secret rares are becoming exhausting..

But stoaked for this - generations got me back in after 15 years off Lol I like the idea it's a little more 'exclusive' than just picking up a packet or 2 - hopefully like generations will be great pulls in (almost) every pack!

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
This looks promising! A little disappointed that the first pin collection is Pikachu (still getting it though :p), but other than that, looks good! Hopefully we'll get some more legendary Pokemon as pins like Ho-oh, Lugia, Latios/Latias, Marshadow, etc.

SkylonBellows

This deck was always good
Well, there goes my wallet. I love to get all the new products that are coming out, and this is a must. I mean, textured holo paper? That's pretty insane. Also, it's cool that the ETB comes with 10 packs as opposed to 8, and even shining ho-oh