News Japan's SM3+ Set: 'Shining Legends!'

superdan51

Make Metagross-GX Great!
Calling it now, this is how they'll release the full art xy trainers
The name makes sense too

Full arts are shiny
and all the cards were legends of the supporter era for some time.

Id also 100% hate this is if it did happen. Id like to see N go away, as well as Hex, Id prefer not to see shaymin come back, or yveltal survive yet another rotation cut. Its a mixed feeling from me if it did happen.

Im excited for this set either way, im ready to collect another mythical set :)

fleshrum

Cephalophore
72 including ultra beasts?

FFS WHY IS THE BOX BROWN.
JK I LIKE THE DESIGN I JUST WANTED TO BE PETTY.

MorningSTAR1337

Aspiring Trainer
TBH The longer this goes on the less likely I think we'll get the rest of the Best of XY full Arts. The cards are technically available in the west and While not as blatant as other card games. Japan does have some cards that either have or never will see the light of day in English/Spanish/German/French/etc (Mostly Pikachu cards like the Panchos, Mario/Luigi cosplays and the Grunt themed ones, but other examples that I know of include the Everyone's Exciting Battle cards and a Full Art Magearna)

Teenyvictini

Aspiring Trainer
Just thought of something, we've never had basic legendary pokemon gx, excluding the tapus and marshados, will mewtwo or entei be given species HP treatment?

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Had a sneaky feeling it might be a separate set on it's own. I posed the question some articles back.

If they do this now, and every other anniversary onwards, I wonder what they'll have in mind for the 25th anniversary when it does come eventually, when it will be like a milestone for the company like last years 20 years was.