News Japan's SM3+ Set: 'Shining Legends!'

MadMark

Aspiring Trainer
Finally, a Raichu Full art. I've been waiting years for this card. Coming from someone who doesn't play the game, just collects, I'm very excited about this set.

TheBigE196

Aspiring Trainer
Hopefully the other alolan starters get better non gx forms like incineroar here. Honestly what they gave us as far as non the non GX versions were a joke. Also those are some beefy stat lines in incineroar, venasaur and fraligatr, they would be swinging the average hp of stage 2s up because of how much more damage attacks are doing now than before

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
So are we not gonna get the shining Ho-oh in this set? I also wanted to see a Deoxys and Suicune in this set oh well, what can you do.

GekkisaiDaiNi

The Sharp Alien
Spiritomb/Volcarona is an interesting combo. Maybe with the new Dusknoir for it's Ability too. Would be an interesting rogue deck :)

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
Guzma will kind of help to counteract the Spiritomb Volcarona idea which I also had when I was looking at the setlist, seems like a pretty hard counter, switch whatever's tomb trapped out, get Volcarona in and KO it. I can see that Volcarona being a pretty good card though, it's very disruptive if your opponent doesn't have a lot of free retreaters/float stones available.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Raichu WILL see play. It's a better Darkrai with a GX attack. Only problem is you need a non-fighting weak attacker, since Zygarde will no doubt see play without Vespiquen in the format anymore. The set in general is pretty good. And the cards that aren't good have amazing art. I'm happy about this.

Ramo0927

I am a
Just the special secret rare of the set like the Gyarados-EX with Greninja and Manaphy in the artwork.
but wouldn't it be textured if it was? Because I don't see any texturing on it(the pic is blurry tho so idk)

That's why i'm going to assume its gonna be in a Tin or GX box of some sort

Olimar.Inc

Aspiring Trainer
I know I'm being a fat chicken wing for saying this, but didn't shiny volcanion have a much clearer picture?