News Japan's SM3+ Set: 'Shining Legends!'

Yog

Rogue
Does this Warp Energy help Golisopod-GX much? Means you won't have to be playing Guzma every turn, but doesn't particularly fit with the energy costs. Maybe with some Multi-switch in hrmm.

MorningSTAR1337

Aspiring Trainer
1. Trainers are always arranged in alphabetical order
2. # 10 has to be Dhelmise, Bulu, Kartana, or potentially a random evolving basic :/
3. #47 has to be Sableye, or a random evolving basic from gens 2-4
4. #60 has to be Audino, Meloetta (very likely), Furfrou, Oranguru, Komala, Drampa, or a random Trainer

(Hopes for a Meloetta)

Why do you think Kartana would be in this though? Don't you think it would fit better in SM4?

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
Overall it seems like a lot of these can see niche use it seems - which is a good thing! More cards that have potential of any sort gives more people options in their choices. Also that art on the regular art Mewtwo gx is amazing - I don't think the full art compares at all to be honest

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
Holy cow, if that Mewtwo artwork is done by Mitsuhiro Arita, I'm gonna marry him. An even if it's blurred and all, you can tell that the artwork has his style.

Ami Dark

Professor/Leader of the Destiny Tower League
Nobody going to say anything about the errata change for Yveltal's oblivion wing? rip dark.

TheBigE196

Aspiring Trainer
Venusaur would be broken...

if it wasn't a stage two :(

Hoopa seems interesting, and Yveltal comes back, but even powerful!!!

Venusaur in expanded is broken tho
It won't, gardevoir from Next Destinies never took off and it had synergy with Mewtwo, turn 1 item lock with forest will be better than this turn 1 pretty much every time

Ami Dark

Professor/Leader of the Destiny Tower League
Debating if Venusaur would be ran with Bulu instead of Vikavolt

Same result but no using lightning energy. Up to you and your build. Consider what pokemon, if any, other than the Bulu and Saur you would use. Also consider what meta will be played in the new format. Fire will possibly be bigger.

Sinister_Dusclops

Aspiring Trainer
I just can't get over the fact of how bad Shining Volcanion is. Sure double the ice blade but it's three straight water energy. Second attack just terrible against anything. Zekrom makes a return I just don't think it will see play.

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
When Pokemon prints a new card with the same attack name, errata will automatically change to fit the newest card. All old Yveltals will become like the new one.

Are you sure that's how it works? As far as I was aware as long as even attack subtext was different it was a "different" Yveltal (etc.)

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
When Pokemon prints a new card with the same attack name, errata will automatically change to fit the newest card. All old Yveltals will become like the new one.
No. This is completely untrue and I'm not sure where you heard this.