News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
The automatically saying no in America is why I think Metagross/DMNecrozma will take Anheim. People see that it's a little slow and rule it out. But it can recover from a 3-prize card disadvantage fairly easy. It WILL take Anaheim, mark my words.
Ah, but if your theory were true, people would rule it out from being a bit slow and not even play it for Anaheim, thus making your statement false in the meantime. It’s all in the testing, my friend.

Pokefam

300 something/400
The automatically saying no in America is why I think Metagross/DMNecrozma will take Anheim. People see that it's a little slow and rule it out. But it can recover from a 3-prize card disadvantage fairly easy. It WILL take Anaheim, mark my words.

@Alex Sableye
Sorry to burst your bubble but Zorotoad won Anaheim

TJKamper

Aspiring Trainer
Whoa even more electric pokemon support. Electromagnetic radar is going to be super nice for Pikachu and Zekrom/Zeraora/Tapu Koko GX decks

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Whoa even more electric pokemon support. Electromagnetic radar is going to be super nice for Pikachu and Zekrom/Zeraora/Tapu Koko GX decks

The problem I have with it, is that it feels like in order to get this out consistently you're either going to be using Volkner or Fairy A9. Fairy A9 means you've already Beaconed the turn before presumably, so is it really that useful? Turn one Volkner after Lele I suppose is worthwhile, if you're playing 70+ Basics (as you probably are in Lightning I suppose).

Edit: Only GX/EX, so obviously 70+ :)

Last edited:

Wechselbalg

brb
Ok they really want to push lightning to be meta. Also, if Dedenne will be lightning type that radar thing will be busted.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
I wasn’t sure what to say at the time, and it seems it didn’t win. However, even though there are some clear top tier decks, after the rotation, the possibilities for what decks are viable seem much more varied now. So I wouldn’t rule out anything being able to do well! (Then again, if this was expanded, I’m unsure what all is doing well with that format.)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
3 or more Prizes! That’s broken!
...than your opponent, which means your opponent has two prizes, effectively (unless you can save a 120 HP Pokémon...) so you’d better spend your energy wisely.
Electromagnetic Souped Up Electric Type Ultra Ball thingamabob: Good. In fact, the best around. The bestest of the asbestos. Useable in any Zerarora GX deck.