News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

EdGeorge92

Aspiring Trainer
Artwork looks ace but sadly that's about as complimentary as I can be. Unless the Prism Star special energy to be announced does something ridiculous, this won't see play

Luqyman

Aspiring Trainer
Any synergy I can think about is Psychic Transfer Lunala, but other than that, I can't see the use of this Pokemon. This hurts more because you can only put 1 copy of this in your deck. Hopefully more Prism Star synergy is coming, cause if not, this is pure Trubbish.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Any synergy I can think about is Psychic Transfer Lunala, but other than that, I can't see the use of this Pokemon. This hurts more because you can only put 1 copy of this in your deck. Hopefully more Prism Star synergy is coming, cause if not, this is pure Trubbish.
That's what u was thinking, but by time you land a Lunala on bench and have a couple of scoop ups on hand be too little too late

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Giratina Prism - Hmm! Standard HP, Weak to Zoroark (4 Bench needed to smash it down), worst RC. Ability. Free 2 Energy to Giratina but the attack is too, too, too much expensive. Especially we don't good Psychic Energy Accel. Prism Lunala isn't enough, Lunala isn't enough. But the attack can OHKO most Basic GXs. 2-3 Geodudes.

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
I have a feeling that when we crack into SM5, this will be the one Prisim card we DON'T want to pull. Which, in a way, is a shame but oh well.

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Wait, I take it back.

You could play this down, ability plus attach for turn gets you three energy. Ninja Boy into Necrozma-GX and hit for 220 with Choice Band.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
If you throw it at your opponent from your hand, you may throw two more [P] energy at your opponent as well (One for each eye)

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Assuming that one has two Basic Psychic Energy in hand at the time this is played on the bench it can be decent. One could play a supporter and attach a third Basic Psychic Energy to it and use Max Elixir for the fourth one and we have an attacker that hits 160 to 190 (with Choice Band) damage out of nowhere. However this scenario may not be sufficiently likely.

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
This card is the biggest buff that Lunala-GX has gotten since release, but I still question whether it's enough given that you can only have one, so consistency will remain a big issue.