News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
The empoleon looks like a pretty descent card many paired with its break, does anybody see a problem being able to stack Infernapes ability.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
with the reprint of pal pad lusimines price should go down to like $4 the full art.

Hunga

Oh no! Rotation in sight
Infernape will not stack, it changes the amount from 2 to 6, so you can play two but both will change it to 6, not add up. ;)

I really hope this set will shake things up a bit.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
First of all... love this set. Amazing. Second, Pal Pad! Love this card.

Now it's time for the name rater to drop in~

Mow Rotom - Special Cut: um...wow.
Stunky - Destiny Gas: ew.
Lickylicky - Lick to Death:...my new favorite Pokemon.
Fan Rotom - Spinning Spin: Just beautiful. Most creative attack name award goes to this one.
Abomasnow - Blessing of the Frost-Covered Trees: Love this name. Close second to above.

and that is all I have unfortunately. Enjoy :p

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Pal Pad is good. Not great, not a 4-of staple, but good. Considering Lusamine was a disappointment, this is decent news. Other than the cards predetermined to be good before set leaks, Empoleon is the only other card that stands out to me. Costing 2 Energy isn't great, but between Counter Energy and Aqua Patch, it's a potential budget deck. Maybe even competitively viable. And not being weak to Golisopod is great. In a format that has Glaceon shutting down GXs, and Solgaleo knocking them all out, it has potential. Not much, but some

RobertoBui

Aspiring Trainer
infernape's attack is quite interesting though it sucks that he's still stuck at 130 hp compared to the other starters SMH

Etunes

Aspiring Trainer
This set is interesting. I am glad they are giving some non GX pokemon some love. I might have to try a infernape/salazzle deck for fun. I mean with all the metal we all know fire pokemon apocalypse is coming, lol.

I just have to say one thing. WHY is torterra the one starter not to be viable (atleast at this point) out of the 3. He is my favorite Q_Q

typhlo93

Aspiring Trainer
I really like the new Passimian. I think it would def be a fun deck to play with the current Passiman/Mew deck!

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Lick to Death? Master of the House? Blessing of the Frost-Covered Trees? Whoever comes up with these names, please don't stop!

Lick to Death? Master of the House? Blessing of the Frost-Covered Trees? Whoever comes up with these names, please don't stop!
Hehehe they are indeed good!

Also. PAL PAD IS BACKK YUSSSSSS. Nobody played Lusamine anyway, this is way better. Fan Club reprint is also great. Also that Infernape looks cool, 6 damage counters on burn is great. Combo that with Hot Poison Salazzle and meh. (Lots of Salazzle cards as of late....) Cherrim looks cool, removing Grass weakness. This set looks amazing! ( the GXes are really meh though)

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Hehehe they are indeed good!

Also. PAL PAD IS BACKK YUSSSSSS. Nobody played Lusamine anyway, this is way better. Fan Club reprint is also great. Also that Infernape looks cool, 6 damage counters on burn is great. Combo that with Hot Poison Salazzle and meh. (Lots of Salazzle cards as of late....) Cherrim looks cool, removing Grass weakness. This set looks amazing! ( the GXes are really meh though)
I wish there was Stakataka GX...