News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Whenever someone uses this card, I demand that they also have a finger board placed underneath their cards so it can skate back onto the bench.

He had an Ice Fox

He had a Board

Do i need to be aaaanymore ooooobiviouuus?

Im gonna have such a blast with this set holy shoot.

we are not getting Goodra GX as of yet.
Oh but we will.
Imagine Goomy riding a skateboard. Thank me later.
It's the new float stone! Only $19.99 plus shipping and handling while supplies last! Don't wait! Call now!
Escape Board, for all your retreat-cost-reducing needs!

In all seriousness, it's a pretty good card. Can't wait for the undoubted SECRET RARE!

Last edited:
200 + 30 from choice band is super solid math. It kos nearly everything and with a spread from Koko you are in position to KO anything and everything. I think the deck might run like 2-3 elixir as funny as it seems in order to try and get a backup attacker powered up more quickly. Because of lucario its not as hard to continue setting up attackers. With a few elixir you can effectively outpace what few remaining gardy still exist once this set is out and helps you vs nearly everything else as well. Could even run 4 choice + 1 devoured field as an alternative card to choice band since hitting for 210 is super solid with zoroark-goli and silvally running around

if we compare it to float stone (we got time till rotation) then this card doesnt worth it cuz:
1.we all use guzma
2.zoroark gx is played in alot of decks and so is bkp zoroark with float stone that can just ignore those effects
3.we will get the "dawn wings necrozma gx" which is like the zoroark i mentioned above but on a basic! which renders all of the speicel conditions useless against them.
in short: we have so many other way to get around paralyze/asleep actives that till float stone rotates out, this is just bad
1/5 from me and i doubt it will ever see play in the near future

Well I was thinking of playing Heatmor/ Raichu/ Fliptini when Greninja rotated out.
I'm still extremely salty that Heatmor/ Raichu/ Fliptini didn't place higher in the European internationals, all because it got paired against Greninja. (who thought giving it an attack which turns off abilities was a good idea).

Now I see this card that could potentially replace float stone but also sparkling robe as well by being able to retreat when paralysed and asleep.

Why can't you let us win one tournament with a paralyse locking deck, Pokemon! man this sucks.

• Escape Board - the part where you can switch if you're Sleep or Paralysis, good. The effect that isn't like Float Stone, not good. You can't use Choice Band, not good. Useless on high RC Pokemon. 2-3 Geodudes

It will see play once Float Stone rotates. Some decks will use this thing a lot (I see Vikabulu, Drampa, Alolan Ninetails, etc)

Well I was thinking of playing Heatmor/ Raichu/ Fliptini when Greninja rotated out.
I'm still extremely salty that Heatmor/ Raichu/ Fliptini didn't place higher in the European internationals, all because it got paired against Greninja. (who thought giving it an attack which turns off abilities was a good idea).

Now I see this card that could potentially replace float stone but also sparkling robe as well by being able to retreat when paralysed and asleep.

Why can't you let us win one tournament with a paralyse locking deck, Pokemon! man this sucks.
Heatmor/Raichu was already dead in sm5 thanks to Solgaleo^2 and Dawn Wing Necrozma

Back