Japan's April Pokemon TCG Supplies Revealed!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

2. Diego Lima Aspiring Trainer
    Diego Lima

My god, there's some god-tier stuff in this batch.

LightYearLiam, JaxuTCG and Bongooo like this.
  3. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

I want the Gardevoir and Gallade one

Skeleton Liar, JaxuTCG and Bongooo like this.
  4. Dragon TheDragonEmpire
    Dragon

ZERAORA!!!

5. Ev1l Aspiring Trainer
    Ev1l

Is that zeraora doing a freaking jojo reference?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

jamashawalker likes this.
  6. Charmaster:) The Cube Master, Charmander fan, & Lapras rider.
    Charmaster:)

Wait, is Chansey DROPPING an egg?
    Chansey, NOOOOOOOOOOO!
    (I can’t watch.)

The Fish likes this.
  7. I wonder if we'll get SWSH-era Tag Teams, because that Gardevoir and Gallade art deserves a card.

8. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

Nice, these are definitely better than the card sleeves and boxes revealed a while ago (the beach products). Hope they would release these high quality products in the future consistently.

9. Rcxd9999 Aspiring Trainer
    Rcxd9999

When the comparison between the quality of Pokemon products that Japan receives versus what the rest of the world receives makes you feel damn near suicidal...

I mean, come on! They get sleeves, deckboxes and playmats with various beautiful art styles and we get Ken Sugimori artwork lazily slapped on our products.

10. Raigetsu Lightning Trainer
    Raigetsu

This is all cool, but they're gonna need to step up their game to compete with our stuff

[​IMG]

Jokes aside, I'm gonna lose my mind if I dont get those Gardevoir/Gallade sleeves or those Pokemon plushie sleeves.

Bongooo, Hongo, mrpnut03 and 2 others like this.
  11. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

I imagine (but am just guessing) that we don't get Japanese art like these because of licensing fees. It might be more expensive to print these overseas that makes it cost prohibitive, or there isn't enough demand for them, or something.

12. AdorableGengar Gengar fan
    AdorableGengar

These are so good! The card sleeves with various Pokemon on them are really cute!

Diego Lima likes this.
  13. Charmaster:) The Cube Master, Charmander fan, & Lapras rider.

Thanks, WPM! Finally a sensible answer to a much asked question!
    Actually, free shipping coupons for the Japanese Pokémon Center would be cool rewards for winning Play! Pokémon events. It is sad that they aren’t more available, but when people complain without full awareness of the facts (which I will admit I myself am not immune to), the lack of awareness of the cause leads people to expend energy on complaining about the effect.
    As for the Pokémon Center equipment we ALREADY have, I have to admit that the art style is a bit plain, but for the most part it rarely uses stock Sugimori Art.
    And in the end, it is probably better that all this gear isn’t available in the west. The artwork is so outstanding that I have no doubt that some collectors would bleed their wallets dry trying to collect them all, so this way people have to pick and choose, which, although the cost-per-unit is higher, makes for significantly healthier bank accounts. ;)

14. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

Well, obviously. They won't. If we ever get one, it'll be most stock arts.

15. Hemos The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
    Hemos

I REALLY want those Pikachu and Lugia sleeves <3

Diego Lima likes this.
  16. Charmaster:) The Cube Master, Charmander fan, & Lapras rider.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?