DPPt/HGSS Japanese Msytery Gift.

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
If someone out there has the Japanese versions of the game (DPPt only).
Can you give me a screenshot on how to get it please.
Mods: Once someone has...please lock this thread ASAP.

ETRURIANSAGE

Mimic Prodigy
This might be a stupid idea, as I have never played any version in japanese,
But did you try talking to the same guy in Jubilife as in the English version and translating the "Everybody happy" and "Wifi connection" and giving those as the catchphrases?

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member
ETRURIANSAGE said:
But did you try talking to the same guy in Jubilife as in the English version and translating the "Everybody happy" and "Wifi connection" and giving those as the catchphrases?

That's what I'm wanting.....but in Japanese.

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
Light Venusaur said:
ETRURIANSAGE said:

That's what I'm wanting...but in Japanese.

Did you try accessing the Mystery Gift Pokémon from Pokémon Battle Revolution to your game. That might help.

Its what got me my Mystery Gift option in my Japanese Platinum.

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member
Yakkov said:
Light Venusaur said:
ETRURIANSAGE said:

Did you try accessing the Mystery Gift Pokémon from Pokémon Battle Revolution to your game. That might help.

Can you take a picture of what I need to say please....I can do the rest myself.

Yakkov

Light Venusaur said:
Yakkov said:
Light Venusaur said:
ETRURIANSAGE said:

Can you take a picture of what I need to say please...I can do the rest myself.

I can't really take a picture of the television screen, but I can walk you through:

Let me grab my DSi.

Now, on the screen once you have pressed start, the third option down would be the Wi-Fi option to download Mystery Gifts. But you must access the Mystery Gift function by acquiring an item from Pokémon Battle Revolution.

Once done, you should see the "Connect to Wii" option, but since its Japanese it should just read Wii in English. Click that and receive. Thus getting said item from the Wii, and gaining Mystery Gift.

After that is down, go back to the screen after you start the game, and that third option should be there. Click it, and select the first option on that screen. Then, on the next screen following... click the middle option to get your Pokémon.

I hope this helps

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member
^Thanx Yakkov.
This time 2morrow, be on Wi-Fi (as I want to give you something nice).

Yakkov

Light Venusaur said:
^Thanx Yakkov.
This time 2morrow, be on Wi-Fi (as I want to give you something nice).

Okdokie :3 I will be ^^

I am glad it helped =3

jessenclerk

Aspiring Trainer
I have 5 Mystery Gift Jirachi's and would love to trade people for a Darkrai, Colored Pichu, Shaymin and any of the Rotom forms. I want legit ones. None that you obtained with cheating. Well, this is worth a shot so Glads of you.

J

Juliacoolo

Jessenclerk, please refrain from posting in threads that have not been posted in for two weeks or longer without adding significant discussional value. Thanks :)

*Locked*​