Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Due to Japan’s current state of emergency, the official Japanese Pokemon website has announced all Pokemon Centers will be shutting down indefinitely starting Saturday. This also includes seven smaller Pokemon Stores, Pokemon Cafes, and Pikachu Sweet cafes.
Japan’s government declared a state of emergency in eight of its 47 prefectures on Thursday amid rising cases of the Delta variant. This brought the total up to 21 and includes its capital, Tokyo. Emergency restrictions are in effect until September 12th in order to combat the surge in cases. The emergency declaration will likely extend beyond September 12th, as it’s already been extended a few times.
Individual stores will presumably reopen when the emergency declarations are lifted in their individual prefectures.
The official Pokemon TCG website also announced event cancellations...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
I can't wait till this pandemic ends.
I don't wanna bring politics into it, but it's not likely to happen for a while. And most of us know why.

Pokemon Centers will survive and re-open like nothing happened when their numbers go down. If the US still had Pokemon Centers I would be worried, but there's no way they'll let their Japanese centers go away, it just sucks for local fans.

TCG Jake

Aspiring Trainer
I don't wanna bring politics into it, but it's not likely to happen for a while. And most of us know why.

Pokemon Centers will survive and re-open like nothing happened when their numbers go down. If the US still had Pokemon Centers I would be worried, but there's no way they'll let their Japanese centers go away, it just sucks for local fans.
Politics aside pandemics always end but yeah at least in some countries It's gonna be dragged on longer than it needs to be.

Kyle J. Asplund

Some birb boi
You think that's bad? Someone shut me down on a TCGO match with a combination of Weedle from Chilling Reign, Sunflora from Cosmic Eclipse, and the Scroll of the Fanged Dragon from Evolving Skies. They should shut down the TCGO since its becoming an AG toolbox and not much of turn based fairness...

Gamerdynasty4ever

Aspiring Trainer
You think that's bad? Someone shut me down on a TCGO match with a combination of Weedle from Chilling Reign, Sunflora from Cosmic Eclipse, and the Scroll of the Fanged Dragon from Evolving Skies. They should shut down the TCGO since its becoming an AG toolbox and not much of turn based fairness...
I can’t tell if you’re trying to joke around or not, but that’s definitely a sad way to lose on TCGO haha

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
oh darn. I wish Sunflora wasn't rotating, that sounds like a really fun deck lmao