TCG Fakes Jabberwock's Image Fakes: Plasma Garchomp!

And now the Psychic-types are done, too! I finally feel like I'm making progress. :p

fZDibkg.png
Pfi9kna.png

No, I can't see Beheeyem being a real card, but I had fun making it. :p

Ah yes, I love the absurdity that is Beeheyem Learning Steel wing. You're by far my favourite faker on this site, I love all your work!

Thanks for the kind words, TDK! :D

Also, apparently I wasn't actually done with the Psychic-types in the set. I completely forgot about Gothitelle. :p

YIa4ocM.png
ZiSoF8U.png
8accBLk.png

Notice how in the last format, Garbodor countered Gothitelle, while in FTR/POI, Gothitelle counters Garbodor. o_O

I think Dimensional Rift should be worded as:

"Each Trainer card in each player's discard pile can't be moved into play, into each player's hand or into each player's deck."

It was actually an effect I used in a past CaC, using references of Garbodor DRE, Wally and Super Energy Retrieval.

Huge update, including the rest of the Supporters and Stadiums, as well as Golurk and Volcarona.

FruhPuy.png
Vi758Jd.png
Cn4bOsr.png
GjWXNLE.png
53c5mYZ.png
mojV9Co.png
1Q2mTXV.png
WWOwfxv.png
8pMnllt.png
l3vAYIi.png
M108Y4W.png

Last edited:
Not quite as big an update, but here's Conkeldurr, wrapping up the Fighting-types.

Because it's @scattered mind's art, I gave Conkeldurr attacks reminiscent of its role in OU. Plus I got a nice pun in.

kbqfJ5Q.png
UMfwfXX.png
IdqwdVW.png

I think you did really well here! I reckon that the water symbol being hidden on the normal art is not recommended, but you've still really worked around with those icicles! The Full Art is a real beauty; my only critique is the little art in the centre of the card.

I think you did really well here! I reckon that the water symbol being hidden on the normal art is not recommended, but you've still really worked around with those icicles! The Full Art is a real beauty; my only critique is the little art in the centre of the card.
Thanks! :)

I was trying to figure out how to work around the hidden Water symbol, and in the end I just decided to leave it hidden. Fortunately, however, I hadn't yet closed the .psd file, so I was able to fix it. For some reason Imgur doesn't want to let me upload it yet (something about maintenance), so I'll edit this post with it later.

And as for the art in the center, I do agree, but FA Giratina-EX AOR doesn't have too much center art either. :p

It might be because I am on my phone, but there's no image/link/spoiler tag for the FA, so can't see it. All your other posts however are fine :(

Edit: tis fine on the PC, so phone derping...

Last edited:
Updated Kyurems.

#Regular Art now has a more visible Energy icon in the top right
#Full Art now has the image of Kyurem behind the Basic bar and the resistance bar.

jnVSAXi.png
hPK0AXg.png

Thanks to @bbninjas and @aschefield101 for image-critiquing. :D

I'm wondering what the card would look like with my giant ones, you mind me using the .PSD of the illus and poke it? Can post here when done just to see if it even looks right :)

I sent you the .psd file; hope it works for you. :)

Also, does anyone want to put priority on any of the cards in the list (besides the EX's)? I'm not sure which to do next, so if there's a specific card anyone wants to see, let me know. :)

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say with Beartic. Are you trying to say each Pokémon has no resistance? Or that resistance means immunity?

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say with Beartic. Are you trying to say each Pokémon has no resistance? Or that resistance means immunity?
Resistance is immunity. The .psd's still open, so if anyone has a better wording...

Beartic's attack gives you almost endless Energy cards that have no effect. :p
Nope; it's an archetype with the Samurott from the same set. :)

If one of your Pokémon has a resistance and is attacked by a Pokémon of that type, that Pokémon takes no damage from that attack.

That's my best guess...

Back