TCG Fakes Jabberwock's Image Fakes: Plasma Garchomp!

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I just realized that since Karrablast says nothing about Abilities, your opponent can Distinctive Evolution it right back onto your Bench. :p I have some work to do.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I refuse to go back to these again.
g3TILs8.png
sdkB6KU.png
1HmxAND.png
Why do Escavalier and Accelgor have chess terms for Abilities, when Bisharp is in the set as well? I don't know. They seemed to fit.

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
I refuse to go back to these again.
g3TILs8.png
sdkB6KU.png
1HmxAND.png
Why do Escavalier and Accelgor have chess terms for Abilities, when Bisharp is in the set as well? I don't know. They seemed to fit.
I find it funny that using distinctive evolutions, you can fill an entire bench without a single Pokémon. :p

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I find it funny that using distinctive evolutions, you can fill an entire bench without a single Pokémon. :p
Yep. You'd naturally need to devote your deck to it if you want to fill a Bench, but it's not hard to play around (retreating into the KarraMet discards it, and then you just promote whatever you had before).

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Update time again! :D

3DSjsNr.png
bHv8WFC.png
sE0cWAO.png
A2Ewz7d.png
veSstmK.png

EDIT: And the CAC's on to judging now, so I'll edit the OP with my entry as well.

Last edited:

Reggie McGigas

-
Mindless Jabber, eh?

Hydreigon's art is awesome - but Hydreigon/Crobat would be ungodly op. Play crobat and put damage counters on your opponent's benched EXs and oneshot them with Hydreigon. If your deck is based around an EX that doesn't have a playable mega evo and spirit link then Hydreigon/Crobat autowins against it.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Fine, you got me. :p I do love Hydreigon.

And yeah, that it would. TBH, I don't care for balancing and all that outside of the CAC; spoilers aren't exactly my favorite part of the card. One could argue that Hydreigon's a Stage 2 with an Energy type that's somewhat difficult to accelerate quickly (there's Yveltal, but your opponent could Lysandre around it), and that Crobat's another Stage 2. Probably just better for me to say that Croat doesn't exist in this format. :p

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Jabberwock your cards look really good! I like to see more for sure! I wish you good luck with the 2 sets, i will follow it for sure.

i just saw Pidove is in Forces of Truth!
I already like Forces of Truth more because of Reshiram (that is the truth xD)
Better make an amazing Pidove xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
EX update!

Mewtwo-EX, in both its regular and FA forms, has art depicting fire, lightning and ice, because titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem need a connection to it.

Also, there needed to be at least one Pokémon with "200" printed on the card.

FaYkO3d.png
QB5k2vR.png

Huge thanks to @BigfootAUS for providing renders. :)

Also, asche's copyright is somewhat obscured, so if it wasn't obvious, the blanks are his.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Really liking the FAs atm! The background effect is really quite nice. The golden lines looks a bit rough/sketchy, would you be able to make them smoother? Also, the lines on the arms appear a bit too large, you may need to shrink it. Finally, the Psychic Type Logo at the top upper appears to not have the texture (or is that just me?).

Beautiful nonetheless.

aschefield101

is behind you !
If you or anyone wants gold lines doing and are using PS, fling it my way and I can get lines done stupidly fast :) (years of pen tool finally lets me do the annoying lines fast lol)

Reggie McGigas

-
Amazing! Easily your best work yet - especially the FA! My only suggestion would be to make the psychic symbol brighter for the FA.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I assure you all, the dark textureless Psychic symbol was an oversight.

And thank you so much, asche! :D

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Thanks again to @steffenka for art!

Reuniclus line:

QrZ2xaA.png
ovTLQgf.png
nXVAEMB.png

Gothitelle's coming soon, but I want to a) catch up on Ideals a bit so they're even (or as close as you can get with a 3-card difference), and b) not use up all of steff's Unova artwork before I'm halfway through the sets. :p

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
@aschefield101's blanks are amazing. Everyone reading this should go take a look at his BREAK stuff. :D

There's no illustration credit yet (this is a WIP; for some reason my Gill Sans fonts are acting strangely), so I'll say here that the render is originally @BigfootAUS 's, filtered somewhat by me.

SRbwR42.png

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer
If this is still a WIP by the weekend, I'll try to do up a golden Sharpedo render for you ;)
Really keen on all this BREAK stuff, it's good to see a new aesthetic style in the cards!

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
If this is still a WIP by the weekend, I'll try to do up a golden Sharpedo render for you ;)
Really keen on all this BREAK stuff, it's good to see a new aesthetic style in the cards!
I appreciate it, Bigfoot, but part of why I'm trying to do this is so I can figure out how to goldify renders without them being initially golden. Asche provided some great advice for this that I'll be trying out soon. :)

Also, if you're going to be rendering gold Pokémon, Sharpedo's not first on my wishlist. It's just the only evolution for the two types asche had done at the time that you had available. If you want to render up a Hydreigon, though...:p

I do like trying new styles, even if PCL is pumping them out a bit fast, so I'll definitely be trying more of this in the future. Not for CaC's, though, unless the rules change so I can create both the bottom card and the BREAK. :p These new cards are just too...textless for creativity.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Alright, finished! Well, almost. Still need to sort out holosheets, as I'm not sure what holo effect the BREAKs will have once released.

But anyway, here's Sharpedo BREAK! :D

rTE6O5i.png

@aschefield101 was amazingly helpful for this, with advice for making the Pokémon gold. :)