I'VE DONE IT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one combo I was thinking of is a whole lot better than this one, and doesn't scream of the flippyness that comes along with the combo. or is this the next claydol, throwing us for a loop?

here's the translations for Lucario LV.X and Dugdrio DP3. i still don't know which Armaldo it uses, but neither makes since with these 2 cards

Dugtrio L.46 – Fighting – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Diglett

[F][C] Dig: Flip a coin, if tails this attack does nothing. If heads, on your opponent’s next turn, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Dugtrio; and if Dugtrio is the Active Pokemon at the end of your opponent’s next turn, place 6 damage counters on 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.
[F][F][C] Pithole: 50 damage. Your opponent flips a coin. If tails this attack does an additional 50 damage.

Weakness: Water (+20)
Resistance: Lightning (-20)
Retreat: 0

Lucario L.X – Fighting – HP110
Level Up

Poke-Power: Ascertainment
You can use this power once during your turn, when you play Lucario from your hand to Level Up 1 of your Pokemon. Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Lucario during your opponent’s next turn. (Benching Lucario ends this effect.)

[F][F][C] Infighting: 80 damage. During your opponent’s next turn, any damage done to Lucario is increased by 30.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

*gasp!* how could you....

Claydol was a joke. But Dax-Lock isn't. And I'm dead serious. Why would I be joking about it? And look at some players' sig. Is that's a joke? I believe not.

yeah, cause i don't see how Lucario LV.X is the X in DAX (besides having X in LV.X). there isn't a pokemon who's names even starts with X, is there?

Okay people, I'm tired of hearing guesses. I've even posted my own version in the Deck garage, just with a different name. The combo? Dodrio MT, Aggron ex and Xatu DF, though I play Mightenna instead. Aggron locks basics, Dodrio hits multiple evo's, which works great with Split bomb. Xatu I don't get, but it can make Aggron' Mega Burn do more damage, allows split bomb to hurt the active more, and confuses the opponet, making them evolve (Then dodrio hits it) or send out another pokemon (that should get knocked out by Aggron). Of course, this deck also plays mass amounts of Warp Points to send out any of your opponent's pokemon, basic or evolved and slam them. It's a nice deck, and should see lots of play.

ER: DON"T KILL ME! Sorry, but I'm tired of people making lame guesses, and like said a while ago, it's just a deck. They'll see it soon enough.

Sighs.

Just wait till dp3. Please do. Cuz dp2 is coming out soon and soon worlds will begin soon. So focus on dp2 and worlds. K?

Have a good day. And don't pm me about Dax-Lock.. Thanks.
Elite_Riku

Well, thanks for being understanding, dax lock will rule, when MT comes out, but it will be even better with SD. TG's Mars makes all the difference. Anyway, if you want to see dax lock, look at Mad lock and visualize Xatu in place of Mightyenna. that's about the only difference. Well, now with te secret out, this should become a place to comment on it.

-_- It's not a secret if everybody knows. And I just told everyone, so it's not a secret anymore -_- Besides Mad lock is better. Anyway, lets discuss the deck, as this is alot of spam.

srry to be n00bish, but i still don't see the strategy.

I'll just make a counter deck while hafe the world plays it...lol

~Daniel

Okay, to make a counter, you'll need a deck with no basics,no stage 1's and no stage 2's....
Good Luck with that.

The strat? Xatu I don't get, but Mad-Lock is like an up-graded version that will work beeter, go look at it in the deck garage if you'd like.

Wow...An entire thread, focusing on a deck a group of no-name players are hyping. I have one question for anyone intrested in 'DAX-Lock'...

Why?

Pokeric said:
hmmmm...honostly i say claydol ex all over again....

Thats funny. Your the main person I was asking why to. After all, your posted this thread, and asked to be in Elite_Riku's 'Clan'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back