ITT Tech (the techs of today)

fly_ray

look at my shiny new nameplate
I made this thread because one day I got to thinking and thought why isn't there a thread about techs on pokebeach and now here we are. This thread is only for established thechs is the format (when I say techs I mean pokemon not T/S/S) now i got a few starter ones the basics and I would like for the community to help me with this database.

For the beginners-
If you are asking "Whats a tech?" then I have all the answers for you.
A tech is a pokemon (also can be a trainer,supporter, or a stadium) that isn't you're main attacker but has another purpose like countering another pokemon or drawing cards or maybe even moving damage counters.

The Tech grads

zoroark-

This is one of my favorite techs simply because its versatile it can be played as a Genie counter or as a Dragon counter it can be played as a secondary attacker it even has a relitivly useful first attack and the best part is it only costs a DCE to attack.
Zoroark can Be played in almost every deck and is a great edition to almost any deck.

71-zoroark.jpg

Reshiram-

Although not much of a tech it's still played to counter kingdra. Reshiram is unrivaled at its job for 3 main reasons

It's a basic
It has 130 hp more than any other basic fire type
It's out of yanmega sniping range

other than that its not much of a tech.
Reshiram (as a tech) is normally played in mewbox decks when kingdra is really threatening.

113-reshiram.jpg

Back