OU: Strategy ITT: Competitive Battling Pet Peeves

RE: ITT: Competive Battling Pet Peeves

Yeah I mean just really does it hurt them to play through the match?

If they know they're gonna lose, why should they waste their time?

There's nothing wrong with quiting a battle because the result is obvious. I'm not going to waste my time, nor will I waste their time. Time /is/ money after all.

unsheathed said:
There's nothing wrong with quiting a battle because the result is obvious. I'm not going to waste my time, nor will I waste their time. Time /is/ money after all.

True, but still, it's annoying when people instantly quit when they simply make a bad decision early game. They're turning down the chance to learn from the mistake and find a way to come out on top, despite their initial disadvantage.

I hate Amoonguss so much, because of Rage Powder and Spore. I also absolutely hate Landorus with his stupid Intimidate. Its so annoying.

MountainDrew said:
I also absolutely hate Landorus with his stupid Intimidate. Its so annoying.

I have some good news for you

Not something about competitive battling as much as it is people commenting on a competitive battle.

"I go for the Stealth Rock. Predicting my Stealth Rock, he goes into Espeon, which really *expletive*s me over. He goes for the Calm Mind as I go into T-Tar. *Insert comment here about how badass it looks or worthless Tyranitar trivia right about here* Predicting a switch, I go for a CB Pursuit, and I get a crit. I'm not sure if the crit mattered, probably didn't blah blah blah..."

Minor, I know, but it's so annoying to me...

MountainDrew said:
Whats the good news?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-pokebeach-s-official-ban-list?pid=2497167#pid2497167

Except that Landorus-T is the one with Intimidate, not I.

What's so bad about Landorus?

It is really good with the DisQuake combo.

SheNinja said:
What's so bad about Landorus?

It is really good with the DisQuake combo.

I don't understand, we're not saying is landorus is bad

You know how everyone has one pokemon that just rustles their jimmies and makes them want to punch a wall when they see it in team preview?

For some people it's Breloom. For some people it's Jellicent.
For me it's Ninetales.

Please try to make sure posts from this point on have some form of quality. No more of the filth I have seen recently that doesn't relate to the topic. Thanks. ^_^

Breloom is quite annoying :/ I'd have to say auto-weather is pretty irritating to play against, too. Them STAB+Rain boosted Hydro Pumps. =( liek if u cry evry tiem </3

Hax is annoying when it gives your opponent an advantage, but you could just as easily have been given that advantage, so it's even if you ask me. I still yell "HAAXXXX!!!!1", of course.

SheNinja said:
Breloom, Jellicent, and Ninetales suck- wait

you noobs play OU

VGC is for real men

OU irks me
Oddly enough, it's always been the opposite for me. :p

As far as annoying Pokémon, Rotom-W has to be at the top of my list. It's a Pokémon that never fails to have a natural advantage over my teams.

Now, on Pokémon that make me rage at how little skill they take to use, try Dragonite and Salamence. All they are are one-dimensional Outragers most of the time, and when I see both together, I normally don't have an Ice Shard user. -_-

~AoH

Back