Collecting It is possible to get full arts in single packs.

dmode15

Aspiring Trainer
I was always wary of getting packs from online retailers due to the possibility of weighing.

Happy to get my five free packs from TCGplayer For the April tourney (Thanks to being a premium member!). Even more happy to pull a full art Zygarde Gx in one of the packs.

Also got a prism star and two reverse rares!

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
Can we name sites?

I buy from a popular UK online retailer. Recently opened a couple UP pack, Breakpoint, FL and some others and got amazing pulls, FA Leafeon GX, Zygarde GX, Metal Frying Pan UR.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I haven't heard of any online stores ripping its players like that but if you want to be 100% safe then stay to sources/players you trust and in most cases, don't buy loose packs from eBay. Always check reviews and such. I just think this would be too huge a risk to be blacklisted by the players in the community so most, if not all stores don't do this. However, don't buy those Mystery Cubes that Walmart sales as those are a scam.

dmode15

Aspiring Trainer
But you yourself gave an example of getting a full art out of said pack

So to your question "It is possible to get full arts in single packs?" the answer is yes

But it wasn't a question....I didn't insert the question mark that you have in your quote?