BW/BW2 Isshu League Champion Adeku. Father of Buck and Elite Four Flint?

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh
I noticed that Adeku, the Isshu League Champion bears some serious resemblance to Buck and his brother Flint. All of them have red hair, sported clothes that have at least red on them, and this could well be possible following Lady Caitlin being the current Elite Four in Isshu and also Cynthia and Looker appearing in the game. If they introduced characters of the past and even changed Lady Caitlin from being a part of the Battle Frontier to being an Elite Four member, this theory could well be possible. Also, Buck's Japanese name is Baku, his name being similar to Adeku. What are your thoughts?

I don't think the hair colour is sufficient argument. Nor are the clothes.

I recall similar remarks about Mars, Ariana and HGSS Silver all being related purely because of hair similarity...

@XieRH: Mars is Team Galactic. She has absolutely nothing to do with Team Rocket whatsoever. Im talking about people that may have similarities like Adeku and Buck share, also Flint, since he's Buck's brother. But hey, its just speculation.

Adeku might have have a resemblance to them, but he could be like a cousin or a relative because, iirc Flint and Buck both used fire types and I dont think Adeku does, but who knows, they could end up being related

Since when has Buck trained Fire types specifically?

Still, good observation, and I think that they are somehow related.

No, clearly from the pics posted before, he could not possibly be Araragi's father. We haven't even seen any pics of the professor's father yet.

Hope so. Also, its not that buck uses fire types (does have a torkoal), he is near a volcano and has a plot about the magma stone.

this is like roark/silver and N/zoroark....making guesses based on hair color...
i do believe that arianna and silver is possible though
and what was that about caitlyn? who said she was on the isshu e4?

Looks just like her (not just hair) and reminesses(spelling off) about life at the battle fronteir in sinnoh.
Also, its not just hair, all of three have fire pokemon, and some connection wth fire. Plus their clothes look similar(style) too.

and caytlin's room is a giant bed. Probably only owned by rich people. And she was the rich person at the Battle castle.

It is Caitlin, based of dialogue and translation (I didn't translate it, don't ask me). Back on topic. I DO NOT think that Adeku is in any way/shape/or form related to Buck or Flint, and this is probably just another N/Zoroark (lol he had one though) and Lance/Flannery thing.

Dont beleive any of those past ones but this one atleast has substance. Need to see the face again but the hair/type/clothing style match. Just as much chance this is just how fire type trainers look. All fire trainers do have red hair and type(duh). I would like it to be true but maybe thats keeping me from seeing this is fake

@frostwind: OMG!! I own fire types! :O

I must be related to Flint and Buck, right?!

-_-

lol. I think the guy looks a little to young now. Maybe a cousin, friend, brother, stranger? Fun as it would be, dont really mind either way. Dont see any solid proof that makes beleive that they are related or not.
Maybe this is like saying lt surge, wattson, volkner, and this new girl are all related?
But then again we have flint and buck. This makes my brain hurt.

I doubt the red hair has anything to do with Flint or Buck -- instead, I think the hair is representative of Urugamoth and it being his signature Pokémon. In addition, his hair is both red and orange, much like Urugamoth's wings.

Back